IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He actually said "my collaborator has no pianissimo" which Joyrex interpreted as meaning "penis" in Italian.  But it actually means "quiet" in music-speak, so from that it can be inferred that he is collaborating with either Clark or Flying Lotus.

36 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

He actually said "my collaborator has no pianissimo" which Joyrex interpreted as meaning "penis" in Italian.  But it actually means "quiet" in music-speak, so from that it can be inferred that he is collaborating with either Clark or Flying Lotus.

I'd actually love for that to happen

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

TBH I really hope next thing he'll release will be an album...

Indeed.. So tired of Warps 1 track exclusive Youtube release before a 4 track EP coming out "soon" wich is 2 month and the leak is more imminent. 

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Yeah, getting the feeling that either this is permanently back-burnered, or cancelled. Who knows...

wouldn't be the first time, or the second. 

*Negative Badger memories intensifies*

Just now, Brisbot said:

wouldn't be the first time, or the second. 

*Negative Badger memories intensifies*

Just to be clear on The Badger:

I didn't make the photo, have no clue as to where it originated, etc. - I just ran with it as a joke since it could have possibly materialized into something real...

You also have to appreciate that plans can and do quite often change - sometimes due to silly things, sometimes due to more complicated issues we as fans are not privy to. All we can do is take things with a grain of salt, see where things go and what happens (if anything), and be happy when it turns out to be true.

Archived