IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

On 7/11/2019 at 10:56 PM, Joyrex said:

AFAIK, this is the first collaboration since We Are Reasonable People in 1996 with Squarepusher!

I guess we don't count collaborations with visual artists? Like the Collapse video and the visuals at live sets. He was talking about more stuff coming back when Collapse was released. 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, goDel said:

I guess we don't count collaborations with visual artists? Like the Collapse video and the visuals at live sets. He was talking about more stuff coming back when Collapse was released. 

ya and what about the synths and drum machines? Aphex colabs with synths all the time and even gives them credit by putting them in the name. They do most of the work too, all he does pushes the squares and twiddles the knobs, and they GENERATE AUDIO SIGNALS WHICH THEN CONVERT INTO SYNTHETIC SOUND.

bizzy b & equinox remix Collapse:cisfor:

On 7/12/2019 at 8:56 AM, Joyrex said:

AFAIK, this is the first collaboration since We Are Reasonable People in 1996 with Squarepusher!

voafose on analord 6 !

On 7/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, Joyrex said:

Nope, no insects, flying or otherwise

I think you have your insects and plants/cars mixed up. But I guess that rules out Mark Van Hoen too ...

Archived