IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chronical said:

mozex collab incoming???

dat joke wuz already made. Actually they all were already made. Pack it up people we're done here. Quit while we're ahead.

29 minutes ago, chronical said:

maybe afx will finally collaborate with WATMM :dadjoke:

The last time this type of thing happened it was called badger, this time it should be codenamed 'mushroom'. Especially since it's likely all another elaborate Joxrex prank.

I hope it's a jungle artist. If not that.. something ridiculously off the wall and pop.. with a video.. Frank Ocean or something. 

20 hours ago, valleyinaire said:

Spoiler: this isn't gonna happen 

19 hours ago, Brisbot said:

The last time this type of thing happened it was called badger, this time it should be codenamed 'mushroom'. Especially since it's likely all another elaborate Joxrex prank.

I assure you this is not a prank, and while I can't say 100% it will come out (other remixes/collabs have never seen the light of day; happens all the time), the information is concrete and not based on speculation or theory.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Joyrex said:

I assure you this is not a prank, and while I can't say 100% it will come out (other remixes/collabs have never seen the light of day; happens all the time), the information is concrete and not based on speculation or theory.

you said the badger thing wasn't a prank either. But I'll give ya one more chance ?

18 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

you said the badger thing wasn't a prank either. But I'll give ya one more chance ?

I didn't create the badger image - I was just as in the dark about it's provenance as everyone else.

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

I didn't create the badger image - I was just as in the dark about it's provenance as everyone else.

i'm just messin with ya. THOUGH you did go along with it for the longest time. My memory is spotty from that time period though. It was however just a prank the whole time right?

1 hour ago, Freak of the week said:

I just got a confirmation that it's somebody from Croatia.

Can you and phex stop by ireland on your world tour, Please?:)

15 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Hi..Where'd it come from and can we get a hi-res? You know.. for lore's sake

On 7/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, Brisbot said:

The last time this type of thing happened it was called badger

What? Aphex did that Badger song? I know he’s responsible for Baby Shark but this is insane. Definitely has a Beetles/Milkman feel to it now that I think about it.

3 minutes ago, petsim said:

What? Aphex did that Badger song? I know he’s responsible for Baby Shark but this is insane. Definitely has a Beetles/Milkman feel to it now that I think about it.

Not sure if trolling or

Archived