IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, goDel said:

Aphex vs. Cyriak collab now!

I've been wanting this for years. It doesn't have to be aphex either. Wisp/EOD, anyone. Some of Cyriak's own tracks kinda remind me of those artists so I figure it would turn out dope.

I'd rather have Cyriak focussing on the visuals btw. Musically, his tracks don't do much without the visuals. A Collapse remix with Cyriak visuals would be a real treat, i'm sure! :)

Just now, goDel said:

I'd rather have Cyriak focussing on the visuals btw. Musically, his tracks don't do much without the visuals. A Collapse remix with Cyriak visuals would be a real treat, i'm sure! ?

As far as Collapse is concerned Pthex may fit Cyriak's visuals. This is my favorite Cyriak:

If I had to put sweet money down and set aside my fanboy fantasy collab wishes... I predict Nina Kraviz. Wasn't she over at his house at one point? God knows where I read that.... a german mag or something?.. You know they had some studio time. 

Nina doesn't have a penis, non? It was hinted the collaborator has male T-levels.

Also, @Brisbot: AFX should use that clip on a loop with his DJ sets if his regular weirdcore dude gets sick.

1 minute ago, goDel said:

Nina doesn't have a penis, non? It was hinted the collaborator has male T-levels.

Also, @Brisbot: AFX should use that clip on a loop with his DJ sets if his regular weirdcore dude gets sick.

Oh that's right. Forgot about the dick tip. Here's hoping it's Vibert in Plug mode and Aphex in SAW mode melding the most beautiful IDM breakbeat jungle known to mankind. (back in fanboy mode)

On 7/17/2019 at 10:43 AM, taphead said:

pretty sure its gonna be someone lending an American hand

No, no Americans were involved in the making of this collaboration

27 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

No, no Americans were involved in the making of this collaboration

oh huh I was so sure the hints were pointing to Soundmurderer.  Like with the whole stuff of him opening for Aphex in NYC and selling that limited edition single at his store, he seemed like a really likely candidate.

Archived