IGNORED

Download - 44 Days (colored 7")

Went through the SP discog in my van this week (though I skipped GWotR and Mythmaker for no particular reason).  Weapon's a lot better than I gave it credit for.  Kind of shocked to find it's 6 years old already, going on 7.  I still think of it as a new album.  

I really enjoy the post-reformation albums even though they sound very different. The way they evolve and mutate their mythology really fascinates me. "Ghostman" off of GWotR is one of their best songs ever, imo.

If you mean since they first broke up after The Process, you should really check out the albums they made since.  It's like a whole other interesting project.  Both the vocal and programming style changed completely.

Nice, new track! Last Download album was excellent, on my top 2019 list!

I used to liked early synth/goth Skinny Puppy before they started to emulate Ministry's use of metal guitar (samples) moving the whole thing towards a more industrial-mainstream(ish) sound.

Archived