IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Squee said:

Don't worry, guys. No matter what, The Bro will continue to make new threads in the EKT, asking if this [INSERT HARDWARE] is worth buying.

that's mean!

Spoiler

LOL!

12 minutes ago, yekker said:

Are we dead yet?

I mean I'm a busy person. 

Internets to do, internets to see.

so what's wrong with takin' the backstreets?

you'll never know if you don't go

1 hour ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Is the Fazoli's thread gone?! ?
At least I subbed to Kim directly and will never miss her uploads.

well, watmm's village idiot @darreichungsform decided to post a link to the thread in the comments of one of their videos.

As a direct result of this, all Kim's new videos will be unlisted. You will need to be on her mailing list to receive the url for any new videos. Bravo darreicuntsform

4 hours ago, hello spiral said:

well, watmm's village idiot @darreichungsform decided to post a link to the thread in the comments of one of their videos.

As a direct result of this, all Kim's new videos will be unlisted. You will need to be on her mailing list to receive the url for any new videos. Bravo darreicuntsform

i agree. @darreichungsform really is literally the worst person ever 

17 hours ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

really mean of darreich to inform someone that they were being ridiculed on the internet. Shame on him

Glad we're all on the same page

16 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Unban Ragnar 

Unban Ragnar

On 7/18/2019 at 4:33 PM, Lada Laika said:

i mostly chatmm when i’m drunk (auxien can confirm) and it’s very pleasant. we exclusively talk about idm artist cock length. 

i've recently quit chatmm (unrelated to anything other than myself) and this^ is the only thing i miss. i still think about IDM artist dick lengths all the time tho, in rememberance and for no other reasons, of course (who rememberarnce?) 

(lies, i miss the music sharing there too and plant talk with andrd/etc)

watmm is obv not dead btw. just needs to grow and actually be more inclusive and organic (more relevant featured artists obv. quit talking about it and workshopping it and just do it Joyrex. featured labels, featured artists, just throw shit at the wall and whatever sticks keep it and nix what doesn't. this is 2019 m8 gotta keep up.) 

also yes @Stickfigger my elseq hate outshines anyone's Oversteps hate :)

Christ on a bike, how can you hate Oversteps! This is preposterous  ; )

After the opening tracks which are fantastic but darkly brooding, It's like Sean and Rob reading you a bedtime story, while your all tucked up like a sleepy dormouse.

Archived