Posted (edited)

You turned into Stan Lee.

Sweet page break bro.

Edited by Gocab
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, andihow said:

our podcast is mostly about the universal human condition. this place gets mentioned, yeah, usually to showcase the talent of some posters here. i've never considered myself to be a loremaster to this place, which you seem to be doing, while simultaneously criticizing me and the show for it. rude imo.

i think you are good.

55 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

ikr

me trying to get to the end of an average cwmbran post:

082F05A0-B914-485A-977D-37EC3E7E1CCF.jpeg

aka The Batley Townswomen's Guild edit & add that cunt @Span

spacer.png

Edited by cwmbrancity
THE Span

this argument reminds me of how guys that dont have sex (incels) are always hating on women and denying they want to fuck & cum.

everytime cwmbrancity posts a screed about chatmm it is like an incel screaming "I HATE SEX. I WILL NEVER FUCK! WOMEN ARE VERY STUPID!" he is rejected in chatmm and so he takes his toys and games and storms off to complain. you gotta get past this, pal.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, ligma said:

this argument reminds me of how guys that dont have sex (incels) are always hating on women and denying they want to fuck & cum.

everytime cwmbrancity posts a screed about chatmm it is like an incel screaming "I HATE SEX. I WILL NEVER FUCK! WOMEN ARE VERY STUPID!" he is rejected in chatmm and so he takes his toys and games and storms off to complain. you gotta get past this, pal.

i received anonymous death threat emails due to chatmmmmmm regulars stirring the pot that my nearest & dearest read, so, tread v v lightly here friend. If you think that's amusing or to be encouraged, by all means continue posting anonymously, as is your way. Never entered the "black box" beyond a glitchy "maaaaaan, these are grown men?". Make of that what you will, or, if @Herr Jan is eavesdropping, maybe he could delete a few bits here & there to flavour the cauldron's contents to the inner-circle's taste & requirements. Ironic how some refute their own gatekeeping tendencies despite page after page of what amounts to this face:

spacer.png

That includes & extends to the various aforementioned fuckoes with un-realised lives, vicariously transplanting cunt identities, precious egos & frustrations with whateverthefuck. Can't imagine the chosen few being quite so cheeky eyeball to eyeball irl & therein lies the rub.

Edited by cwmbrancity
dicks
  • Facepalm 1

yeah that makes a lot of sense

• Haha 1

tell me about the new DJ ZAMMO ON SMACK ep

think the sleeve design is srsly cutting edge & sweeeeet

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Squee said:

Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 23.53.10.png

sclaZqo.jpg

Posted (edited)

one thing that's sad about websites dying is that they always die with a whimper, almost never with a bang.  they just slowly become deserted and then eventually the webmaster shuts them down.

by the way I don't think watmm is dying, it has always been like this

Edited by Zeffolia

Posted (edited)

@JoyrexI really wonder why its $70 to host this website. you can get your own server with 300GB of space for $20-30 max currently with ssh and domains. Maybe its time to re-negotiate the hosting terms with your provider. this save of costs could also be used to decrease subscription fees

Edited by o00o
  • Farnsworth 1

Maybe it's our spirits that are dying. And we belong to something bigger than a watmm; the heaving chest of mother earth as we sink into the mantle and and melt into a primordial soup of GoGurt that flows into the sea. Be naked in nature and weep with me, for the cries you've been hearing your whole life are from all of us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Woah the heat has turned up to an 11 since... two days ago... from like a 6 or a 7.

current state of watmm says go-gurt

0082.jpg

4 hours ago, Candiru said:

Maybe it's our spirits that are dying. And we belong to something bigger than a watmm; the heaving chest of mother earth as we sink into the mantle and and melt into a primordial soup of GoGurt that flows into the sea. Be naked in nature and weep with me, for the cries you've been hearing your whole life are from all of us.

Targ? Is that you?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Man, you ever wonder what an Aphex Requiem would sound like? I know I do, particularly every time Mozart's Requiem get's played. Probably would be so emotionally devastating it would cause insta-death for any listener but, man, what a way to go. 

Carry on. . . 

18th century IDM :)

• Like 1

some of you take your internet time very seriously

I, on the other hand

am a being of pure light!

rejoice, for it is but my cake day

and we are all 

doomed

doomed.

I tell ya.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, goDel said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, chronical said:

some of you take your internet time very seriously

I, on the other hand

am a being of pure light!

rejoice, for it is but my cake day

and we are all 

doomed

doomed.

I tell ya.

god, i always hate these centered text posts! too much snowflake. sorry person who continuously makes centered posts. it's not you. it's me. :)

10 minutes ago, goDel said:

god, i always hate these centered text posts! too much snowflake. sorry person who continuously makes centered posts. it's not you. it's me. 🙂

too much radiation : - )

• Haha 1

and light!