WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

*pops babelfish into ear* 

*engage cwbran mode*

well the trouble is old bean, the sesquipedalian loquaciousness gets a bit tiresome wot? Prose equivalent of chewing on tinfoil with ole Bond villian Jaw's big ole gnashers (70s reference for you there). If you stopped this love affair with your own rolls royce and l i s t e n e d (very zen, arf!) you might barry burns somefing.

You've been egotistically asserting that everyone else is being egotistical for pages and ages now. Even your page 5 cheerleaders are getting a bit worried and giving it the ole dafuq-wrong-with-this-geezer sideways glances.

The truth is, for all your chatmm-evil0illuminati posturing. We've sent you invites on a silver platters and rolled out the old red carpet numerous times now, to talk to you in a civilised fashion over spiked earl greys, and sort all this butthurt "nasty bullies" business out. But you find a convenient excuse every time. We're starting to suspect you enjoy your martyrdom and mock-outsider status.

Give it out but can't take it so the saying goes and goes, and I'm sure this will fall on death ears and you'll continue to foam at the mouth for further pages. But at least nobody can say we didn't try, and neither can they say you don't try everyone's patience.

*cwmbran mode: off*

parenthesesesses (or to boil down for you), you're a shit stirring hypocrite, you're ruining this place, along with a few others, slowly, the numbers might indicate one thing but you're fkn toxic

you need a change of job, the ultimate gate-keeper role is weighing hard on you

you asked the question, you wanted an answer, you got one, which is a shame because there are some cracking threads here, the ambient thread alone is gold

project what you want in the mean time, your antics are the stuff of digital legend with a legacy worthy of your status, wouldn't want to interfere with that

18 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

parenthesesesses (or to boil down for you), you're a shit stirring hypocrite, you're ruining this place, along with a few others, slowly, the numbers might indicate one thing but you're fkn toxic

you asked the question, you wanted an answer, you got one, which is a shame because there are some cracking threads here, the ambient thread alone is gold

project what you want in the mean time, your antics are the stuff of digital legend with a legacy worthy of your status, wouldn't want to interfere with that

17 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

'you're ruining this place' said with true entitlement. you've been here five minutes. Like I said, shut and listen and fucking learn something you bait eating fucking middle brow iamverysmart cunt.

*sigh*

I tried I really did

I never realized there was such a dark, mobbed up undercurrent to WATMM. A sleazy, backwater, pit of snakes and corruption that stains anyone who touches it. I must say, I feel like I survived something and perhaps even built some character for having come out of it unscathed. I shall wear this as a badge of honor and bring it up to co-workers unprovoked, in the middle of their conversation.

Remember guys, we are being divided. 

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/19_0717_cisa_the-war-on-pineapple-understanding-foreign-interference-in-5-steps.pdf

1 minute ago, Candiru said:

I never realized there was such a dark, mobbed up undercurrent to WATMM. A sleazy, backwater, pit of snakes and corruption that stains anyone who touches it. I must say, I feel like I survived something and perhaps even built some character for having come out of it unscathed. I shall wear this as a badge of honor and bring it up to co-workers unprovoked, in the middle of their conversation.

Remember guys, we are being divided. 

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/19_0717_cisa_the-war-on-pineapple-understanding-foreign-interference-in-5-steps.pdf

what are the chances the the kremlin has hired internet trolls to peruse every major form of social media in the top 10,000 sites and sew dysfunctional social behavior into them? it would be really cheap but potentially very socioeconomically effective.  maybe watmm has its own kremlin agent

12 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

'you're ruining this place' said with true entitlement. you've been here five minutes. Like I said, shut and listen and fucking learn something you bait eating fucking middle brow iamverysmart cunt.

*sigh*

I tried I really did

I think you live in a kind of mental echo chamber where you think there's a "side" and that some people are on yours.  what are you guys doing honestly

If WATMM is dying, I see evidence to the contrary in this thread. There is indeed an active pulse.

Best not to overthink it really. No one is going to be 100 percent on the same page together, there will never be full consensus, etc. Because we are humans, not hive-minded robot drones. So we meatheads are prone to occasional disagreements regardless, because that is our nature. But whenever a new Aphix/Ae/BoC/Warp featured artist LP/EP dropps, guaranteed we unite like the apes surround the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Also I'm slightly dronk

5 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

I think you live in a kind of mental echo chamber 

ok cum theft man. That irony is so fucking rich I vomited blood (and cum)

5 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

think Spiral might've shot a load tbh

I was warned off trying to make some form of peace with you (which is what I've been trying to do this whole time but you're too fucking thick to grasp that). They trotted out the old 'don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and win by experience' line. Shoud've heeded the advice tbh. Keep on your quest against the shadowy cabal/clique. Peace

Spoiler

image.png.ce8fcf11b585ea64baeb81d010385124.png

2 hours ago, ambergonk said:

If WATMM is dying, I see evidence to the contrary in this thread. There is indeed an active pulse.

Best not to overthink it really. No one is going to be 100 percent on the same page together, there will never be full consensus, etc. Because we are humans, not hive-minded robot drones. So we meatheads are prone to occasional disagreements regardless, because that is our nature. But whenever a new Aphix/Ae/BoC/Warp featured artist LP/EP dropps, guaranteed we unite like the apes surround the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Also I'm slightly dronk

Lil-Jon-Okay-lol-38594234-400-400.png

2 hours ago, hello spiral said:

I was warned off trying to make some form of peace with you (which is what I've been trying to do this whole time but you're too fucking thick to grasp that). They trotted out the old 'don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and win by experience' line. Shoud've heeded the advice tbh. Keep on your quest against the shadowy cabal/clique. Peace

Reveal hidden contents

jesus christ

10 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

I think you live in a kind of mental echo chamber where you think there's a "side" and that some people are on yours.  what are you guys doing honestly

Unfortunately, this. The cocknoscienti. The Wild Boys. Intellectuals, you know, above any riff raff & hoi polloi peasantry

Self-imposed, self-serving, grandiose, bitter at life, make a cassette label & trudge round record shops type hoping to catch the staff eye & hawk itself & then tells folks to kill themselves.

Trust me, he wouldn’t be so obtuse in person, poor upper body strength hence more likely to indulge in attempted gang rapes, with atrophied raptor-like arms from ltd keyboard exercise. We could go on...

4 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Reveal hidden contents

Keep playing to the gallery savants. Or make a podcast about it. So many options...

You’re a disingenuous, shit-pot stirring hypocrite & yes, a self-important child with one of the most over-developed, intellectually snobbish mindsets i’ve experienced any where.

To some you’re prob a bit of a novelty - English, clipped accent but a bit of a rebel, at the very very cutting edge of progressive thought & culture, indisputable tastes whether high brow or kitsch, but *sigh*, i’ve seen dozens of your breed & social typology hanging round tune shops over the years, desperately trying to maintain hip-ness, an identity so tightly coiled & crafted around your own self importance that your insecurities with sustaining all this are projected out on to people who have an alternative point of view. Don’t you at least have some ambient worth posting that no-one except you knows about?

Talking bs in whatever chat room is all well & good until your missus reads anonymous death threats directly inspired by chatmm dunces egging each other on w/shenanigans until....”oh it was none of us, honestly, smirk”. Causation or corollary?

So crack on, old bean, but don’t bring the lost possibility of laurel peace wreathes & forgiveness into it, you ain’t Jesus ( sandals aside).

Archived