IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awaits attempted reboot of new genre so all the fan bois can circle jerk over their cat pics.

@chronical cats are cute, but the missus is allergic to them, we inherited that JR off me Ma, if u don’t walk him twice a day they eat your shoes. And you know how women & shoes can have quite intimate relationships. 

Glutton for punishment that I am I just scanned the cod-pynchon-with-a-mild-concussion that is your latest sikk burn opus. Tbh I don't believe a word of the 'death threat' story.

I think it's something you made up in an attempt to make us feel bad for taking the piss out of you and now it's a story you have to stick to. Perhaps you've even convinced yourself it happened by now.

The caricature you paint of me is pretty funny, considering what the reality is. Such insecure projection.

And that's what all this blather boils down to doesn't it? Insecurity and fear. You realise I'm not some king/Idol with faithful accolytes in chat right? I get it in the neck way worse than you manage. People who actually know how to press your buttons. You have to be pretty thick skinned, though it's all in fun and games. #classicbantz

Unfortunately judging by the way you react to even the slightest ribbing, I suspect you resemble an Alex Grey painting irl.

I've sent you an invite many times. So has Herr Jan. You went from making excuses "I've got mates around" to just ignoring us now. The aim was just to sort out this misundrstanding in an honest conversation in realtime. But I suspect you're too scared if you can't consult a theasaurus and pre-plan paragraphs of awful sub-literary wank first.

@hello spiral Try harder. Et repeter, encore!

Would you blame someone for reporting that behaviour? Nah you’d mince about a virtual world egging cunts on to do more. Was it your other half? Nah, you were too busy bickering with her too. Pathetic.

Invites have been purposely ignored for a reason. See the cocknoscienti’s behaviour here & elsewhere for your answer.

Now scurry off & groupmind a brainstorm, there’s a lambkins. 

Given the threat contents, your prose & that of various others, it’s pretty fkn obvious who the offenders are.

So, sense? Gtfo, you patronising toad.

Adios, sorry, vamonos, or whichever you prefer half-soldier.

Oh the death threat. All I know about that is what you've told, if I knew anything about that you bet I'd tell, but I honestly don't.

I've already buried the hatchet, my spat with you on the House thread was honestly embarrasing on my end, I've told this already, I don't have anything against you. If you wanna keep this going (which it honestly seems you actually enjoy, going by how you keep mentioning me even though Ive kept you alone for months) it's on your end cause I've no ill will against you. Let it be known

the cabal is real. the shadowmakers (as i refer to them) are orchestrating a hostile takeover of watmm. hello spiral has threatened to hire local freelance deathkillers to capture and sodomize cwmbrancity. he will be fucked and paraded around chat in a donkey cart for all to see. i'll be the only nigga in the room with a hard dick when this happens i am willing to bet.

edit: damn oh shit i meant to pm!!!! sorry

It's all about house music and what constitutes 'real' house music, if you can fucking believe that.

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

death threats are pretty nasty. I understand that cwmbrancity is a bit salty

I don't think this happened. This man is clearly unstable.

@hello spiral Thought you were “out”?

How about we take this to your podcast? Free this end from Aug 1st. Oh wait hang on, you’re a desperate, bitter, angry, conceited, needle-dicked cyst. Lemme pop that, like rice crispies.

@KovalainenFanBoy - of course, how could I be so relentlessly thick questioning you, your conduct &/or your intentions. If you apologised for owt, must’ve missed the memo. Just realised you might actually be legally qualified to drive from Kova ref. Surely the car has an automatic gearbox.

Sad as fuck bois, sad as fuck. That cunt w/10 posts even has to keep logging in & out to spray excrement too. 

It’s ok, you can just keep following each other’s replies up w/lol/flol/hit a reaction button, etc, on & on.

Archived