IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, chronical said:

Can you all either shut the fuck up or take this to PMs? Or duke it out in a live segment with your actual voices? This is so silly.

How are your family doing? Healthy? Chilled? Relaxing over Sunday dinner prep? Something you wouldn’t wanna experience being fucked with by lengths on here, agreed?

Then, unfortunately for you, some tool on here is more than apable of curling one off on all that. Think about the ramifications of that & if yer an orphan or estranged, apologies.

WATMM will only die if self anointed used tampons aren’t called out on their actions.

13 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I agree

Hypocrisy and the epitome of the Spiralised gimp. You wouldn’t last 30seconds in person with my wife, repeat that bollix you’ve repeated here on & on and she’d arm bar while you were busy stroking your own ego. 

Cue mod ban...you hide in packs, you operate in packs and you seem incapable of anything beyond that.

4 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

How are your family doing? Healthy? Chilled? Relaxing over Sunday dinner prep? Something you wouldn’t wanna experience being fucked with by lengths on here, agreed?

Then, unfortunately for you, some tool on here is more than apable of curling one off on all that. Think about the ramifications of that & if yer an orphan or estranged, apologies.

WATMM will only die if self anointed used tampons aren’t called out on their actions.

Hypocrisy and the epitome of the Spiralised gimp. You wouldn’t last 30seconds in person with my wife, repeat that bollix you’ve repeated here on & on and she’d arm bar while you were busy stroking your own ego. 

Cue mod ban...you hide in packs, you operate in packs and you seem incapable of anything beyond that.

wat

Just cue up a Warp30 playlist, it’s a Sunday after all, put your feet up, roll a number if you’re that way inclined, do some gardening, write a memoir, write a grimoire, write a no lube sexual battery encounter as per while Richard H Kirk plays in t’background, buy everything RHK’s released, make a mix of RHK gems & i’m all in (with the latter).

lmao cwmbrancity literally threatening to get his wife to physically attack people IRL. what next, will she get her boyfriend to come fight for you too, you big overgrown baby? ok incel.

48 minutes ago, BCM said:

cwmbrancity you're being a dickhead, what gives? you trying to get banned or something? go out in a blaze of glory?

If that was his intention then it worked.

source.gif

Archived