hello spiral

WATMM is dying

the cabal is real. the shadowmakers (as i refer to them) are orchestrating a hostile takeover of watmm. hello spiral has threatened to hire local freelance deathkillers to capture and sodomize cwmbrancity. he will be fucked and paraded around chat in a donkey cart for all to see. i'll be the only nigga in the room with a hard dick when this happens i am willing to bet.

edit: damn oh shit i meant to pm!!!! sorry

Edited by ligma
  • Like 1

flol

How am I so out of the loop?! Is it because I've never been on chatmm or discord or whatever? What is all this juicy beef about??!

death threats are pretty nasty. I understand that cwmbrancity is a bit salty

It's all about house music and what constitutes 'real' house music, if you can fucking believe that.

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

death threats are pretty nasty. I understand that cwmbrancity is a bit salty

I don't think this happened. This man is clearly unstable.

Edited by hello spiral

@hello spiral Thought you were “out”?

How about we take this to your podcast? Free this end from Aug 1st. Oh wait hang on, you’re a desperate, bitter, angry, conceited, needle-dicked cyst. Lemme pop that, like rice crispies.

@KovalainenFanBoy - of course, how could I be so relentlessly thick questioning you, your conduct &/or your intentions. If you apologised for owt, must’ve missed the memo. Just realised you might actually be legally qualified to drive from Kova ref. Surely the car has an automatic gearbox.

Sad as fuck bois, sad as fuck. That cunt w/10 posts even has to keep logging in & out to spray excrement too. 

It’s ok, you can just keep following each other’s replies up w/lol/flol/hit a reaction button, etc, on & on.

Can you all either shut the fuck up or take this to PMs? Or duke it out in a live segment with your actual voices? This is so silly.

I agree

Live stream it, I wanna get off

and use this as background music

13 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

@hello spiral Thought you were “out”?

Have you seen me address you directly since I said that? Will you please stfu now, nobody cares. Least of all me.

inb4 ban&lock

15 minutes ago, chronical said:

Can you all either shut the fuck up or take this to PMs? Or duke it out in a live segment with your actual voices? This is so silly.

How are your family doing? Healthy? Chilled? Relaxing over Sunday dinner prep? Something you wouldn’t wanna experience being fucked with by lengths on here, agreed?

Then, unfortunately for you, some tool on here is more than apable of curling one off on all that. Think about the ramifications of that & if yer an orphan or estranged, apologies.

WATMM will only die if self anointed used tampons aren’t called out on their actions.

13 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I agree

Hypocrisy and the epitome of the Spiralised gimp. You wouldn’t last 30seconds in person with my wife, repeat that bollix you’ve repeated here on & on and she’d arm bar while you were busy stroking your own ego. 

Cue mod ban...you hide in packs, you operate in packs and you seem incapable of anything beyond that.

4 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

How are your family doing? Healthy? Chilled? Relaxing over Sunday dinner prep? Something you wouldn’t wanna experience being fucked with by lengths on here, agreed?

Then, unfortunately for you, some tool on here is more than apable of curling one off on all that. Think about the ramifications of that & if yer an orphan or estranged, apologies.

WATMM will only die if self anointed used tampons aren’t called out on their actions.

Hypocrisy and the epitome of the Spiralised gimp. You wouldn’t last 30seconds in person with my wife, repeat that bollix you’ve repeated here on & on and she’d arm bar while you were busy stroking your own ego. 

Cue mod ban...you hide in packs, you operate in packs and you seem incapable of anything beyond that.

wat

footage of me traversing the sands of WATMM trying to make sense of this thread

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 14.38.41.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just cue up a Warp30 playlist, it’s a Sunday after all, put your feet up, roll a number if you’re that way inclined, do some gardening, write a memoir, write a grimoire, write a no lube sexual battery encounter as per while Richard H Kirk plays in t’background, buy everything RHK’s released, make a mix of RHK gems & i’m all in (with the latter).

ffs Someone ban this giant cunt pls.

Chill the fuck out yo guys i'm trying to play mk 11 here

Rare footage of chatmm discord (colourised)

Spoiler

image.png.0c9ca678955699719ce0ae701ab7b8c0.png

Just now, d-a-m-o said:

ffs Someone ban this giant cunt pls.

careful u might get spiral banned :fear:

• Haha 1

Smooth.

lmao cwmbrancity literally threatening to get his wife to physically attack people IRL. what next, will she get her boyfriend to come fight for you too, you big overgrown baby? ok incel.

11 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

careful u might get spiral banned :fear:

lol

cwmbrancity you're being a dickhead, what gives? you trying to get banned or something? go out in a blaze of glory?