IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

"Blud" with umlaut, wow. That's probably because I'm German and "my parents were on the wrong side of war" as one of your groupies (Herr Jan) said (which is pretty bad considering that my grandma's dad was in a concentration camp and basically all my ancestors were war refugees, so yeah "on the wrong side").

You do realize that you often rub people up the wrong way. That doesn't happen to most people, it's because of your ways. Maybe consider being less of a narcissist

löl

Just now, hello spiral said:

that post makes u a bigger attention seeker tho...

yeah piggy backing on the spiral attention train baby toot toot!

3 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

i read diatoms posts in the voice of that hippy who does music gear reviews

Apparently "Heikki Johannes Kovalainen is a Finnish racing driver."

quick question, not sure where to post this but i figure this would be the best place (becuz traction):

i've been offered to do a short tour of Europe for my music project... i'm really excited, but i'm not sure exactly what I should pack. do i need to bring my own soap for showering? how about pillows? lol do they even use pillows in europe? will i even be allowed to bring pillows to europe? like, will customs consider them contraband? 

edit: ok so if i bring my own pillows... will i be allowed to return to uk with them?

Archived