IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

We all make mistakes. Only the strong are able to forgive those that are sorry. Only the weak are the ones who can not fight their own sinfull nature of keeping attacking a person for what they did. I have seen a lot of weak people here who think they are strong. You are not. The strong forgive and move on. I do not entirely know what happend but I read a few posts and I do have an idea. I also read that darreichungsform  regretted what he did. I forgive him for what he did.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, StephenG said:

"fuck you"

:nacmat:

fuck you

On 7/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, Joyrex said:

There's a Clubs feature I haven't activated yet that allows users to form their own Clubs, and within said clubs they can have their own forums. I'm currently looking over the best way to implement it so it doesn't all go to hell and then it's a Pandora's Box to try and fix.

Well I think then that it would be a good idea. And if it goes to hell then just get rid of it and try something else.

Archived