IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

I don't have a problem with the nice thread existing or anything, but my experience on other forums is that users thin-skinned enough to want such a 'safe' thread generally don't last long. What are you going to do, ignore the rest of the forum?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt. Also we have too many mods. Who really likes a mod?

I go to work and i have a boss mod. Why would i want a boss mod when i escape to this website.

Too much restriction here

I just want nice things.

Yekker, you should have been made mod a long while ago.

Neon doesn't look banned. I guess he axed to delet his account. It's not like you get banned for being too nice around here.

Although, in a way you are. But more in a " you either become a cynical assburger like the rest of us, or you get the hell out"-kind of way. ?

I think there's too much moderation though. Grr

I'd be a cool mod that does nothing.

6 minutes ago, goDel said:

Yekker, you should have been made mod a long while ago.

Neon doesn't look banned. I guess he axed to delet his account. It's not like you get banned for being too nice around here.

Although, in a way you are. But more in a " you either become a cynical assburger like the rest of us, or you get the hell out"-kind of way. ?

Is there? I didn't really understand the cwnm thing that was going on. Wasn't following it. But it seems like something was festering for a while before some mod jumped in to take action.

Don't think the mods around here are trigger happy. I'm often surprised how little presence they have, tbh. In the sense of just taking part in the banter, that is. Perhaps the rules around nsfw content are strict. But we've had that discussion for years. Not even going to bother going that road again.

Him getting butthurt because the guy that runs Occult Research won't release his shit was pretty fucking weird.

fake edit: concerning lickthedicklights

7 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Him getting butthurt because the guy that runs Occult Research won't release his shit was pretty fucking weird.

fake edit: concerning lickthedicklights

lol tell me more about it, Erik from OR is such a cool guy.

I'm very pleased with how this thread has become watmm's water cooler/gossip hub

Yeah re:lickadickalighta, he does this with chat too, gets wound up by his own inability to comprehend things and leaves for a month or two

1 minute ago, d-a-m-o said:

He made an entire video on his YouTube channel dedicated to whining about this.

He seemed equally hurt when Squee removed his thread, even though he wasn't in the wrong he nearly committed suicide by moderator there.

Once you make it that obvious how easy you are to rile up you can't expect to last long anywhere. It's the same thing that keeps happening to the cwmbran dude.

3 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I'm very pleased with how this thread has become watmm's water cooler/gossip hub

Yeah re:lickadickalighta, he does this with chat too, gets wound up by his own inability to comprehend things and leaves for a month or two

the WATMM-weekly we've been looking for. a weekly catch up on gossip, bans, who's kissing who, and this weeks leftist/futurist manifesto. 

10 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Here you go:

5 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Well fuck me, this dude is such an incel

o f*ck, this incel thing is more than just a meme. the internet makes ticking time bombs out of guys without a social life. got my head stuck in the sand, i guess. the suffering is real. humanity is dying

*runs off crying.... of laughter*

Archived