IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

37 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I get the feeling you don't know what you're talking about.

Why doesn’t he know what he’s talking about? Because women are not capable of toxic behaviour?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, drome said:

Why doesn’t he know what he’s talking about? Because women are not capable of toxic behaviour?

Because his points amount to dreamed up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.

/last post

1 minute ago, qualitycontrol said:

I came here to see why WATMM is dying.

And now I know.

Nah. We've had plenty of drama over political/social/cultural debates in past years. This ain't new.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, yekker said:

I don't know if this has been posted but I ran into this forum the other day:

https://lookism.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Basically guys talking about how ugly they are. Kinda sad

That site is fucking amazing. What the actual fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Braintree said:

/last post

Dreamed up jibber jabber? Dude (mind if I call you dude? don’t want to assume your gender, dear) you come across as the epitome of the self righteous, holier than thou brigade. 

2 hours ago, usagi said:

^ I really wasted my time, didn't I. wtf am I doing back here anyway.

Fantin n cummin n poopin! It’s what we all do here!

39 minutes ago, Braintree said:

/last post

List the logical fallacies and address his actual point maybe.  It's pretty ironic that you claimed I don't know what I'm talking about (itself a fallacy when used as a replacement for a real argument and as an explanation for why a statement is wrong) then said the reason for this is because I supposedly dream up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.  What is jibber jabber?  Looks like you're not interested in reality.

1 hour ago, ambergonk said:

That might be another MGTOW myth tho. Gender alone isn't necessarily a determining factor in one's success at

Come on be real.  The fact that females have an easier time finding a mate doesn't even have anything to do with humans in particular, it's nearly universal to sexually reproducing species.  There is always one gender that has to do more work to find mates, and it's the one with the less scarce sexual resource - sperm.

The implications of this, I won't elaborate on, but to deny this point alone because of groups who talk about it the most is a denial of reality.

4 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

Come on be real.  The fact that f e m a l e s  have an easier time finding a mate doesn't even have anything to do with humans in particular, it's nearly universal to sexually reproducing species.  There is always one gender that has to do more work to find mates, and it's the one with the less scarce sexual resource - sperm.

The implications of this, I won't elaborate on, but to deny this point alone because of groups who talk about it the most is a denial of reality.

:cisfor:

2 hours ago, tnvm said:

is this the new Jordan Peterson thread now?

Would anyone like to get in a fight with me? Another noob perhaps? You could, I dunno, tell me I stink, and then I could tell you you stink, or if you don't like that you could just fuck off you bloody cunt.

Edit: We could do it via PM too, so as not to derail the thread.

23 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Would anyone like to get in a fight with me? Another noob perhaps? You could, I dunno, tell me I stink, and then I could tell you you stink, or if you don't like that you could just fuck off you bloody cunt.

Edit: We could it via PM too, so as not to derail the thread.

Beautiful example of masculine femininity! Toxic too!

1 hour ago, IDEM said:

Pls check PMs (pls)

9 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Fantin n cummin n poopin! It’s what we all do here!

I can cum in my own time whenever I gad-dayum well want without needing manual assistance from any y'all bitches. (I've been watching a load of Chappelle so imagine this in his voice)

relevant 

4 hours ago, IDEM said:

You could use the new user to user chat in CHATMM as well...

5 hours ago, xox said:

Beautiful example of masculine femininity! Toxic too!

hott

3 hours ago, diatoms said:

watmm is dying?

when's the last Time someones

watered the watmm?

I think the liquid came out a golden color. I must have used the wrong water last time. Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, usagi said:

I can cum in my own time whenever I gad-dayum well want without needing manual assistance from any y'all bitches. (I've been watching a load of Chappelle so imagine this in his voice)

Reveal hidden contents

relevant 

Last time I watched Chappelle (a stand-up from 2017) he mentioned how he got bored in the middle of a wank session and just stopped. I think diminishing returns coming with age (no pun intended) is the point he was trying to emphasize.

11 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

the less scarce sexual resource - sperm

If sperm is so abundant, why are females digging through trash to impregnate themselves?

7 hours ago, hello spiral said:

@usagi can I just imagine all of your posts in Chappelle's voice? It would mos def liven this place up.

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

If sperm is so abundant, why are females digging through trash to impregnate themselves?

@usagi can I just imagine all of your posts in Chappelle's voice? It would mos def liven this place up.

They aren't, there's a difference between legal loopholes that should be fixed and which indicate a systemic lack of rights for one gender, and things that happen a lot

On 8/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, yekker said:

I don't know if this has been posted but I ran into this forum the other day:

https://lookism.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Basically guys talking about how ugly they are. Kinda sad

You gotta think it would be pretty easy to get rid of these worthless mutations of the gene pool.

Archived