Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hello spiral

WATMM is dying

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, xox said:

But they want a genuine admiration and sex not just paid sex 

"Aim at being loved without being admired."

Ludwig Wittgenstein

 

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks."

Arthur "D." Schopenhauer

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sex with Sun Ra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How To Spread Your Seed: A Guide To Seduction On The American Frontier

O.G. Pimp, Johnny Appleseed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, zkom said:

Yeah, I wasn't being completely serious. I don't think it's really about sex. You can always get sex somehow if you're either willing to pay for it or lower your standards very low. I don't think they really want the adoration from women as much as they want adoration from other men. The women they are trying to get is just a tool for that male adoration. They want to get the hottest girl so they can show everybody how über male and top dog they are and when they fail that they blame the women for conspiring against them. Maybe some are even latent homosexuals and are unable to acknowledge that and try to overcompensate.

The whole thing with your sexual activity defining your status and identity is kind of silly to me. I don't know why people are so obsessed about that.

Yeah they're also the red pill type, which is this whole contrived worldview beyond just being incels who can't get wamon. 
 

All of these groups have active subreddits. It's actually entertaining to skim through them. Especially the red pill ones. They're really REALLY obsessed with the alpha vs beta dichotomy.

Edited by Brisbot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, goDel said:

Paid sex is also sex. Having some experience can help building confidence, right?

yeah there's a work colleague that doesn't understand this. Afaik she's never been in a relationship. Myself and another (female) colleague used to try and talk some sense into her when she wanted a relationship, that she needed to sleep around a bit and get some experience. But she was entirely unbending in how she considered how any form of relationship should go and her take on that was "I don't do one night stands". She wanted to just step straight into a long term relationship. She eventually started stalking another woman at work, who left the job partly over it. And stalker woman had to go off sick with mental health problems.

This was 5+ years ago, she's almost 50 now and afaik has never been in a relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hello spiral said:

yeah there's a work colleague that doesn't understand this. Afaik she's never been in a relationship. Myself and another (female) colleague used to try and talk some sense into her when she wanted a relationship, that she needed to sleep around a bit and get some experience. But she was entirely unbending in how she considered how any form of relationship should go and her take on that was "I don't do one night stands". She wanted to just step straight into a long term relationship. She eventually started stalking another woman at work, who left the job partly over it. And stalker woman had to go off sick with mental health problems.

This was 5+ years ago, she's almost 50 now and afaik has never been in a relationship.

Although I almost never admit it, neither have I still. I don't suppose mid-30s for a male is considered too late?

Regardless, it's partly reason I've been going to the gym so frequently the last several months. The results are slow but apparent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/7/2019 at 4:35 AM, MadameChaos said:

Men don't really hate women (or vice versa), they hate the patriarchal system which oppresses both genders and creates toxic masculinity and unrealistic expectations on both sides. 

:datboi:

This patriarchal system was created in part by the sexual selection of women on our evolutionary path to get where we are today biologically and sociologically, and even today it's women who place upon men the majority of expectations, unrealistic or otherwise.  This term toxic masculinity is in my view clearly sexist against men, it should be renamed "toxic sexuality" or "toxic gender dimorphism" because both sides took part and continue to, to pretend otherwise is very dishonest and numerous examples can be given

Edited by Zeffolia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

This patriarchal system was created in part by the sexual selection of women on our evolutionary path to get where we are today biologically and sociologically, and even today it's women who place upon men the majority of expectations, unrealistic or otherwise.  This term toxic masculinity is in my view clearly sexist against men, it should be renamed "toxic sexuality" or "toxic gender dimorphism" because both sides took part and continue to, to pretend otherwise is very dishonest and numerous examples can be given

Good point, but I disagree that the term "toxic masculinity" is inappropriate since it specifically describes certain toxic traits the patriarchal system evoke in men which result in a perpetuation of said system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've got masculinity and then you have toxic masculinity. You know, the guy that drives a pickup truck with monster truck wheels and often uses violent imagery to make any point. Talks down to women and then gets mad when they won't sleep with him. There's a whole bunch of other examples, but the 'toxic' distinction is what's important. The subject is still masculinity, so it's not sexist. That's like saying "stop calling me male, that's sexist!"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Braintree said:

You've got masculinity and then you have toxic masculinity. You know, the guy that drives a pickup truck with monster truck wheels and often uses violent imagery to make any point. Talks down to women and then gets mad when they won't sleep with him. There's a whole bunch of other examples, but the 'toxic' distinction is what's important. The subject is still masculinity, so it's not sexist. That's like saying "stop calling me male, that's sexist!"

There's a difference between pointing out instances of toxic masculinity, and claiming that every gender related issue is caused by toxic masculinity while ignoring and denying the existence of toxic femininity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less female incels though. Chicks can get fucked much easier than guys can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I really wasted my time, didn't I. wtf am I doing back here anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yekker said:

Less female incels though. Chicks can get fucked much easier than guys can.

That might be another MGTOW myth tho. Gender alone isn't necessarily a determining factor in one's success at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeffolia said:

There's a difference between pointing out instances of toxic masculinity, and claiming that every gender related issue is caused by toxic masculinity while ignoring and denying the existence of toxic femininity

I get the feeling you don't know what you're talking about.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I get the feeling you don't know what you're talking about.

Why doesn’t he know what he’s talking about? Because women are not capable of toxic behaviour?

Edited by drome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came here to see why WATMM is dying.

And now I know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drome said:

Why doesn’t he know what he’s talking about? Because women are not capable of toxic behaviour?

Because his points amount to dreamed up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.

/last post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, qualitycontrol said:

I came here to see why WATMM is dying.

And now I know.

 


Nah. We've had plenty of drama over political/social/cultural debates in past years. This ain't new.

Edited by ambergonk
a little bird pooped in my ear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, yekker said:

I don't know if this has been posted but I ran into this forum the other day:

https://lookism.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Basically guys talking about how ugly they are. Kinda sad

That site is fucking amazing. What the actual fuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Because his points amount to dreamed up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.

/last post

Dreamed up jibber jabber? Dude (mind if I call you dude? don’t want to assume your gender, dear) you come across as the epitome of the self righteous, holier than thou brigade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, usagi said:

^ I really wasted my time, didn't I. wtf am I doing back here anyway.

Fantin n cummin n poopin! It’s what we all do here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Because his points amount to dreamed up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.

/last post

List the logical fallacies and address his actual point maybe.  It's pretty ironic that you claimed I don't know what I'm talking about (itself a fallacy when used as a replacement for a real argument and as an explanation for why a statement is wrong) then said the reason for this is because I supposedly dream up jibber jabber and logical fallacies.  What is jibber jabber?  Looks like you're not interested in reality.

Edited by Zeffolia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...