IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

1 hour ago, StephenG said:

I actually agree with this tbh, most/all of that mnlth thread from that point on should be merged with this thread....

@Joyrex thoughts?

My thoughts are is it's a bad idea. Both threads (especially this one) really should be shitcanned as they are not constructive nor of value (IMO). However, the Monolith thread started out as a legitimate concern about delivery of promised goods, so perhaps some pruning to bring it back into alignment may be in order.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

My thoughts are is it's a bad idea. Both threads (especially this one) really should be shitcanned as they are not constructive nor of value (IMO). However, the Monolith thread started out as a legitimate concern about delivery of promised goods, so perhaps some pruning to bring it back into alignment may be in order.

I meant the mnlth new track/The Ridge thread, it has almost nothing to do with the track!

3 minutes ago, StephenG said:

I meant the mnlth new track/The Ridge thread, it has almost nothing to do with the track!

Oh, okay - I thought you meant the WATMM Dying thread and the Monolith thread.

2 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

No need to shitcan this thread if its helping to keep all the shit scooped into one place :cisfor:

True, true! :dadjoke:

deleting & moderating on whims & fancies with little regard to content or context, but as long as we keep getting good SEO content like the following, that's what matters in this music forum 

2 minutes ago, andrd said:

deleting & moderating on whims & fancies

Moderation and deletion of content only takes place after covenant. There are numerous protocol for said covenant some of which can't be revealed, but I can tell you that there is a lot of Iglesias, Julio.

52 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Both threads (especially this one) really should be shitcanned as they are not constructive nor of value (IMO).

They are extremely valuable. As entertainment. My entertainment.

^ death and shame are clearly predominant concepts in the mind of the WATMMer.

unrelated: I was browsing some of the new forum features and had a lol when I clicked on "Staff" and saw this first thing:

c7ddNXE.png

6 hours ago, usagi said:

^ death and shame are clearly predominant concepts in the mind of the WATMMer.

unrelated: I was browsing some of the new forum features and had a lol when I clicked on "Staff" and saw this first thing:

c7ddNXE.png

That was because he was made moderator on an Autechre thread - I don't even know with the forum upgrade if that still works/is in effect!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived