IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The watmm rainforest is burning while the IDM ozone layer deteriorates. And at the same time, polka jazz trapcore is flooding music media. It’s our time to rise up and take back what is rightfully ours. 

If this climate change shit fucks with my coffee bean supply, heads will roll. IDM health reflects planetary health. 

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

The site wouldn't load for me for a few days, it went into a loop of reloading the rules page that I couldn't get out of. Did anyone else get that?

Still didn't read them

Known issue, vendor has no clue how to fix or why it's happening - just stop the page from reloading before it reloads and then click accept.

On 8/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, Amen Warrior said:

I genuinely thought you'd just killed the site after the shame of autismgate

I'm sure WATMM will do that to itself given enough time

On 8/29/2019 at 8:12 AM, Amen Warrior said:

The site wouldn't load for me for a few days, it went into a loop of reloading the rules page that I couldn't get out of. Did anyone else get that?

Still didn't read them

That happened for me too.

I love watmm and won't give up but I will be honest, it's hard to get used to the new rebuild. I also can't lie that I've been consumed with this new job and all kinds of other stuff. But I'm missing the vibes and want to get back into it. ???

Archived