IGNORED

WATMM is dying

hello spiral

On 7/16/2019 at 10:57 AM, Goiter Sanchez said:

Could the paywall be dissuading new members? I know it's minuscule but people are lazy and obstacle adverse... Perhaps JR has stats on this post paywall implementation.

Nope! I'm a newbie... Forgot that I made the account so I look a few months older then I actually am, but I can say that the discussions going on here are more then enough to entice people to post.

Oh jeez, I accidentally replied to a old post. Didn't know this thread wasn't fresh! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we move this thread to the dead celebrities thread? It's fun because of the confusion it will create. And we can put a point behind it this way. Honor it by labelling it a celebrity. It also allows us to share thoughts and prayers. Or go meta in whatever other way. Or last but not least: forget about it.

In short: best of all options. 

• 1 month later...

The forest is full of dead leaves, mud and cold rain, wait until spring/summer.

33 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

You should spend more time in the forest.

I should, too.

We could go to the forest together, you and me

Wouldn't that be lovely?

Hand in hand we could discuss Richard

I went to a forest today and found a fairy ring, it was beautiful 

^haa runescape. i went back and played on an oldschool server for a while a few years ago. i can't believe how much time i sunk into that game when i was younger for how incredibly monotonous it is

Isnt every* last thing in a state of entropy or destined to eventually? So pointing out anytime something is still headed towards demise would seem a waste of time, obvious. And 46 pages now warning of imminent death. 46 pages beyond imminent. Long live wattum 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived