IGNORED

How do I cancel my WATMM subscription?

relaks

I've been trying for  couple days to figure out how to stop my account from automatically renewing for another year.  Can anyone tell me where I can do that? 

13 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

FYI... you can’t be a true IDM fan if you don’t give recurring payments. 

Still want to cancel?

yeah, I am pretty sick of the monotony on here.  If it picks up again I could resubscribe in the future.  Feels a bit silly in the interim to be giving away a whole three dollars a year.

9 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

lmao. yeah the subscription model is not great. i'd be keen for even a ZAZ around here these days.

I'd say 'it's not WATMM, it's me".  But that would be a lie.  Its totally not me, its WATMM.

Thank you for unsubscribing to WATMM. Your account is now enrolled in auto-renew and will be billed at the new rate of US $30.00 monthly beginning with the next billing cycle.  Your credit card on file will be billed discreetly by our vendor, AffairsDatingFinder. We hope you enjoyed your time with us.

Shitposting here is a lot more satisfying than shitposting on reddit or something, but I'm getting older, too. 

Spoiler

220px-Stevie_Nicks_-_1977.jpg

Archived