IGNORED

Long live WATMM!

barbu

4 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

miss ragnar.

I think he was onto something with his Prime Minister of Japan is a homosexual furry hologram theory

I think unbanning him only on the what if i told you thread w diatoms is the best idea

lol, Peace7 was around at that time, bring him back instead.

3 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

I miss limpyloo

yeah he was a character. i miss john ehrlichman too, my imaginary conspiratard soulbuddy. schitz is still here. where you at schitz?

Limpy would've been ok if he had known when to let shit go, all those endless repetitions of the same point in page after page...

yeah but y’all need to stop ganging up on peeps that do your head in a bit. kind of fans the flames and leads to their demise. live and let live a bit. 

18 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

If someone is being a twat and/or annoying, lots of people will call them a twat and/or annoying. That's not 'ganging up'.

Not really, just encourages a pack mentality where the ‘likeable’ / agreeable ones dictate what’s acceptable or not. Be open minded. Let everyone have a say.

• Joyrex locked this topic

Archived