IGNORED

World music

zlemflolia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

been trying to find stuff like this specifically with horns section... seems easy but I'm having a hard time cause the genre is basically flamenco/paso doble but just a few have horns...

lovely how it changes from a basic major/minor scale to a minor harmonic scale (that one that sounds arabic) when the female choir comes in...

oh my that female choir...?

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 2

this was crazy, 100 musicians or more, lots os steal drums plus Latin American percursion and drums... all unplugged, no wires, no speakers, what u see is what you hear...sorry for the shitty audio quality...shitty phone... the pitch bends, the crescendos, the bars repeating like, wait for the drop... Amazon... will post more later...

btw, this is in Trinidad during the carnival... world's biggest steel pan competition... these are the large orchestras which need to have at least 130 performers... gives me chills just to re-watch this videos... I know it sounds like a white guilt cliché but the energy was truly fucking contagious... I was not supposed to walk around inside the ensembles but I couldn't resist... here's the full playlist:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTyQNoOK_dh-LYzpdPMrmdmty4c1nIQZ

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, logakght said:

Thanks—for some reason it didn't formatted correctly—I may be haunted.

naah this board is fucked, you know who runs it right??

you have to copy paste and press enter key so that it starts a new paragraph... that way you'll notice that the link you pasted gets underlined instead of a sentence, wait some seconds and the video will show up... hope that makes sense...

• Like 1