IGNORED

World music

zlemflolia

^yo what's up with you posting north korean propaganda music? this is the world music thread not the governmentally prescribed classical music thread, could as well post nazi marching songs

High quality convoluted hyper active gypsi music:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dingformung said:

^yo what's up with you posting north korean propaganda music? this is the world music thread not the governmentally prescribed classical music thread, could as well post nazi marching songs

its music from an uncommon area of the world, and it's good, just ignore the lyric subtitles and video

i wouldnt say dprk == nazis but im sure there is plenty of actually good nazi music if you remove it from its context. i wouldnt promote it tho

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

its music from an uncommon area of the world, and it's good, just ignore the lyric subtitles and video

i wouldnt say dprk == nazis but im sure there is plenty of actually good nazi music if you remove it from its context. i wouldnt promote it tho

North Korea is too poor and underdeveloped to cause as much damage as the Nazis but I doubt that they would hesitate only a nanosecond to start some serious war if saw any chance of winning. Look at what the "Worker's" Party does to their workers. They are forced to watch public executions for example.

Modern folk music from an uncommon place:

• Like 1

Nukes are pretty effective at killing people though. I don't think the Nazis had those.

• 2 weeks later...

As opposed to Japanese pop music that fetishizes western cultural colonialism, here's some music from Japan that incorporates traditional Ainu instruments and music with a revolutionary spirit (dub reggae). Oki  Dub Ainu Band is awesome sauce.

• Like 2

a venezuelan friend told me this is what is played at christmas time there, not sure if its origin is venezuelan or south american/spasnish in general but its good

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1