IGNORED

World music

zlemflolia

24 minutes ago, dingformung said:

How is that World music? Because it's not in English? Hip Hop is the opposite of World music, totally globalised and non-traditional genre

that's the reason why i asked in the first place if this thread was about world music or about world music...

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

that's the reason why i asked in the first place if this thread was about world music or about world music...

Dunno, I thought it means various traditional styles from all over the world (or mixes of trad styles), or even local pop music from places that don't have much influence on pop culture and non-Western places, or music from all sorts of genres that has strong influence from traditional styles. Western world music would be folk music, I guess. Hip Hop in Spanish language isn't world music.

3 hours ago, dingformung said:

That's the most generic ethno kitsch ever witnessed on WATMM, absolutely vomit inducing

We all have to suffer through your posts, so the above is absolutely false.

• Burger 1

58 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i'm sorry old man you're wrong... and there's no need to prove you wrong... just keep listening whatever shitty white tuareg volunteering ong songs you enjoy... nobody's gonna judge you.. i mean, more than already do...

Not sure what white tuareg volunteering org songs means, but all good. But it's undeniable that ding's posts are the most ethnic kitsch thing in existence.

12 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Not sure what white tuareg volunteering org songs means, but all good. But it's undeniable that ding's posts are the most ethnic kitsch thing in existence.

music done in the african tuareg region by white privileged volunteers from some lame ong together with some random musicians that they find around in the area...

Edited by Tim_J

8 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

But it's undeniable that ding's posts are the most ethnic kitsch thing in existence.

Nope, just listen to it:

On 2/17/2021 at 9:35 PM, chenGOD said:

Can't remember if I posted this in here already or not, but it's good enough to warrant posting again.

?

4 hours ago, Tim_J said:

my man, you're cancelled...

here's some great vocals:

Like the beat, not so much the vox. 
I’ll cancel you , whippersnapper on a cruise ship. :datboi:

• Like 1