IGNORED

Misgendering - it happens here too

ligma

I was misgendered again in PM by cwmbrancity. I want to make sure this stops happening here and elsewhere online. 

The first, and last, time that someone misgendered me, I assumed a wide crouching stance and began grimacing. I shot at them as if I was a rocket launching into space and began a three pronged attack - one hand tearing at his throat with a tiger claw strike, the other hand's fingers penetrating his eye sockets with extreme precision, and a strong "Muay Boran" style leaping knee to collapse their sternum. As they crumpled to the ground, blind and gurgling, spraying blood from their savaged neck into my open mouth, I was satisfied that my training eventually paid off. That was at first the worst day off my life, but then quickly became the best.

Cwmbrancity, the next time you attempt to misgender myself or any other person with non-cis non-binary configurations, I promise you will die from what happens to you. Not even your wife can protect you now.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ligma said:

I was misgendered again in PM by cwmbrancity.

Cwmbrancity, the next time you attempt to misgender myself or any other person with non-cis non-binary configurations, I promise you will die from what happens to you. Not even your wife can protect you now.

•  

•  

• ligma

•  
  •  
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined Aug 2018

10 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

hard-core trump supporters already refer to trump as GEOTUS so i believe she'd have been down with norton, not to mention his label was pretty swell for the bay area underground movement

Well, she's suggesting that someone is mentally ill for wanting to be called something different. Some insane person back in the 1800s literally required people to call him an emperor, and people were alright with that since it didn't affect them. Someone's pronoun doesn't affect her, you, or anyone, so why give a fucking shit.

34 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Well, she's suggesting that someone is mentally ill for wanting to be called something different. Some insane person back in the 1800s literally required people to call him an emperor, and people were alright with that since it didn't affect them. Someone's pronoun doesn't affect her, you, or anyone, so why give a fucking shit.

Because you could be taken to court for getting it wrong?

Just now, drome said:

Because you could be taken to court for getting it wrong?

Citation needed.

20 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

I feel too mainstream to be misgendered, once again I am marginalised for being a white heterosexual male who is married to a female. Fml

Wow gooooood for you, sounds like such a hard struggle, shitbird! People are fucking dying out there over this shit and you wanna make little racist/sexist/transphobic jokes. Get a grip and gtfo!!!!

6 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Did you just seriously link the Daily fucking Mail as a source?

tenor.gif?itemid=8127721

It was either that, or Breitbart, the Sun or a Christian site ? It happened though. I guess The Guardian (your preferred rag) is teeming with integrity (phony cunts) ????

4 minutes ago, drome said:

It was either that, or Breitbart, the Sun or a Christian site ? It happened though. I guess The Guardian is teeming with integrity ????

ok found it on The Currant Bun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2780007/entrepreneur-acquitted-of-harassing-a-transgender-person-and-calling-her-an-old-geezer-during-transition/

He was acquitted and then both sounds like mentallist losers

But obviously this is the thin end of the wedge and new precedent as been set

@drome You seem to have a problem assessing whether two situations are alike or not.

One person being harassed over their pronoun is different than someone taking umbrage with you making a mistake once.

Archived