IGNORED

Maximum uniqueness no-duplicate music medley

zlemflolia

Rules of this thread:

• This thread is for posting music
  • All audio is considered music for this thread
  • You are only allowed to post ONE link in your entire WATMM lifetime on this thread.  Any other posts without links are fine though
  • It can be audio you or someone else made
  • It can be of any genre, any level of musical quality, any instrument, any technique, any era, any length, any audio whatsoever, anything
  • Most importantly: Your link has to be unlike anything else posted in this thread so far, so decide it carefully.  It doesn't have to be your favorite song it just has to be one you think is very unique in comparison to all the other music you know of, and all the other music in the thread.  This is subjective, but if there is another post in this thread that most people could consider to be a duplicate, don't post your link and instead save your one link posting opportunity for something better.  Feel free to wait 10 years to post a link
  • Even more importantly: no loopholes
  • The end goal of this thread is that someone can browse through it if it ever gets long and experience the widest possible variety of audio

Starting the thread with a song that doesn't exclude any others (this one doesn't count):

One of my favorite tracks of all time:

For extra grimness, consider that this is from Cambodia and was recorded a few years before Pol Pot came to power. Artist and everyone else involved with this record was brutally murdered shortly after this came out.

Great track, though.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

Edit: woops, can only post one.

So, uhm: yeah, great! ^ Kinda reminds me of the Vienna vegetable orchestra in a way *cough*.

On 8/12/2019 at 12:48 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Fuck me. I guess the Magic Band really were magic. Time travelled to 90s Texas and back again during the Trout Mask recording sessions, using only the power of LSD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived