IGNORED

808 State - Transmission Suite

fumi

The family haven't been vibing to this so I've been struggling to listen to it all day. I love Tokyo tho and they've let me have that twice. Come to get the Chinese so I've got another couple of tracks down. Liking it so far. Some really exciting music going around right now. Such a shame there ain't no cash for production no more. 

This might honestly be AOTY material for me, all of these tracks are solid. This shit gets beter with every single listen, holy shit! proper 9/10 for me goddamn 808 state. I have never liked an 808 state album before but this one hits the jackpot for me. I also like that they have finally put out an album without any bad guest vocal performances.

On first listen, save for Carbonade, this is their most boring and mediocre record. Just felt there were a lot of kinda dumb choices made. I’m a fan and not getting this at all. I don’t see them topping Don Solaris, but nobody said you gotta.

• 6 months later...

Archived