IGNORED

Seefeel US Tour

brap23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish i were stateside to catch this.  dlo, 28 sounds pretty normal for a live show at those size venues?  Autechre (arguably more known, but still..) was closer to 40 if i remember correctly, and those sold out super quick.  I´d argue that youll remember a live show more than the pleasure of spinning the plastic every few years, but do you ?

30 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

C'mon give the South some love, no Atlanta or Miami date?  pff

Was gonna say why not drive to Philly, but 12 hours, oof.

I get spoiled by living close to L.A. I'm thinking YES on this.

Seattle/Neumos ticket came to $36 and change. Might be the most I have spent for a ticket at Neumos, but wow, cannot wait for this!

8 hours ago, brap23 said:

Seattle/Neumos ticket came to $36 and change. Might be the most I have spent for a ticket at Neumos, but wow, cannot wait for this!

Definitely more expensive than that Orb show but not by much, and who cares, totally worth it.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:31 PM, Lada Laika said:

Definitely more expensive than that Orb show but not by much, and who cares, totally worth it.

Damn, I missed there was an Orb show in the area, and on looking, see that it is with King Gizzard. I passed on tickets to this show when my son asked me to take him as wasn't keen on the new album and had already seen them a few times. Was already regretting that decision... now doubly so!

1 hour ago, brap23 said:

Damn, I missed there was an Orb show in the area, and on looking, see that it is with King Gizzard. I passed on tickets to this show when my son asked me to take him as wasn't keen on the new album and had already seen them a few times. Was already regretting that decision... now doubly so!

Wait what? The Orb and Gizzard? That wasn’t the COW! tour was it? Where Orb played two sets and one was Ultraworld and the other was “COW! And other hits”? I don’t remember Gizzard opening for that one...

1 hour ago, Lada Laika said:

Wait what? The Orb and Gizzard? That wasn’t the COW! tour was it? Where Orb played two sets and one was Ultraworld and the other was “COW! And other hits”? I don’t remember Gizzard opening for that one...

I actually thought you were talking about the Gizzard show on the 18th at the Paramount, with Orb as one of the openers ? 

After listening to previews for Gizzard's upcoming Infest The Rat's Nest, pretty sure I am going to see the Orb after all!

OH NO, WRONG ORB ? At least I'll still have Seefeel ?

On 8/8/2019 at 10:24 PM, brap23 said:

I actually thought you were talking about the Gizzard show on the 18th at the Paramount, with Orb as one of the openers ? 

After listening to previews for Gizzard's upcoming Infest The Rat's Nest, pretty sure I am going to see the Orb after all!

OH NO, WRONG ORB ? At least I'll still have Seefeel ?

Yeah the fact another band thinks they can trade on the Orb name seems lame, surprised Alex hasn't filed suit over that.

• 1 month later...

Archived