IGNORED

Seefeel US Tour

brap23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

Where the fuck did you find malört in Seattle? I’m about to swing over to Saint Johns for a pre-show beer.

Fucking Pizza Mart!! You can only get it at ONE bar in Spo. Let's get a shot after the show.

19 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

Where the fuck did you find malört in Seattle? I’m about to swing over to Saint Johns for a pre-show beer.

You there yet? I'm standing outside like the creep i am

Fuck it I'll go in and take a chance

I'll be the dork in the grey windbreaker with stupid grey hair!
I'm convinced we'll all be old and gray haired at this show.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

^ - Thank you, the feeling is mutual!!!

Tonight is my final performance on this Seefeel tour at Warsaw in Brooklyn (only two dates left for Seefeel). The Veldt are also playing. If any NY watmms see this n wanna get on guest list pm me as there are more spots allotted to me than I anticipated (Lopez is on there now). Doors at 7PM n I am on at 8.

the brooklyn set was awesome. got to see many acquaintances again (good seeing you dr. lopez once again... this is like the 4th time i think, very honest, and of course goiter). sweguno's opening set was excellent. really chill downbeat idm tracks with some fast kicks somewhere in the middle. really a good complementary opening to the seefeel set. had a fancy chat with goiter at the merch table as well (talked about everything between autechre, meeting venetian snares, the tour, and music, think sarah was there too). seefeel was of course excellent, played classics as well as material i never heard of before. gonna upload videos i took of the sweguno set and seefeel set and post them here when i get around to it.

Lol, I don't wanna make this topic expressly about my experience on this tour as opposed to the tour itself, but I gotta say it was unforgettable. Fantastic meeting WATMMers at the shows (it always is). Seattle was my fav show. We snapped this pic in PHL airport before all departing: 

76651495_3771972982828278_7667432542315741184_n.jpg

Archived