1 hour ago, zero said:

not that I like Biden all that much, but I sure hope so.

I'd imagine it is not going to be on a "destroy" level if Biden wins, more than likely it'll end up being something like 51% to 49%. but I'll take it if it gets rid of captain orange.

he will not win. he can barely string two sentences together. trump will obviously win and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

• Facepalm 1

why are you face palming me?? i would think that at least HALF of the bernie supporters would not vote for biden and judging by the delegate count thats like what... 1/4 or 1/5 of the democratic electorate. will definitely not win, esp now that trump is giving us all $1200

10 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

why are you face palming me?? i would think that at least HALF of the bernie supporters would not vote for biden and judging by the delegate count thats like what... 1/4 or 1/5 of the democratic electorate. will definitely not win, esp now that trump is giving us all $1200

you're fueling manipulative messaging. biden may have a speech disorder, but his takes are on-point the vast majority of the time. he's leading in polls against trump, including in swing states. he drove turnout in primaries. but your message suggests the opposite of what that data indicates, lends credence to trickery, and suggests there is a case for voting for trump, which there is not.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

Buttigieg is the most likely to survive the boomer doomer I think?

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i bet the DNC is actively discussing ho wto replace biden w/Andrew Cuomo ?

yeah his approval rating I'm sure has jumped recently. wonder if he's moving up the list as a potential VP for Joe...

9 minutes ago, marf said:

Either one could be dead before the election, Then what

the presidency automatically gets awarded to arnold schwarzenegger. he's the only republican on the planet that could unite the R's & Dems.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zero said:

the presidency automatically gets awarded to arnold schwarzenegger. he's the only republican on the planet that could unite the R's & Dems.

probably true but not born in america. so, nope. 

34 minutes ago, ignatius said:

probably true but not born in america. so, nope. 

poor arnie. dude would win in a landslide though. donnie's proven most of the constitution is useless anyway, so maybe an amendment can be slipped in allowing Austrians to become president.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 3/25/2020 at 3:40 PM, dr lopez said:

Do you think the DNC should have rigged the primary for Bernie? For him to win, they would have had to do some serious rigging, because he didn't have nearly enough voters. We can only play the cards that we are actually dealt, here. Bernie never had a chance, and not because of the DNC. 

• Like 2

I live in a country where I have to choose between sexual predators. And even if it isn't true about Biden, the guy loves to sniff hair which makes the story more believable. A predator and a creepy pervert who may or may not be a sexual predator.

It does annoy me that it comes out NOW in the most convenient way for Trump, because we all know the sexual predator thing won't affect him as it doesn't matter to his supporters. Joe though, I'm sure Conservatives are going to be bringing that up if the story becomes common knowledge, while ignoring accusations against Trump. Because you root for your team I guess. 

Edited by Brisbot

12 minutes ago, very honest said:

cheap shot at a guy who stutters. very impressive.

i agree. should've attacked his hair

Edited by Nebraska

7 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i agree. should've attacked his facelift

fixt! ;D

Also, no elections means Pelosi takes over. Might as well have Pelosi. It's going to be a "war" anyways.

24 minutes ago, very honest said:

cheap shot at a guy who stutters. very impressive.

biden stutters? never noticed.. i thought he just rambled and went off into nonsense some times... like any grandpa really. 

• Like 1

interesting. had no idea. that explains some of his speech patterns but does it explain some of the stuff his brain comes up with to put in those sentences? i mean.. sometimes he does illicit the "wtf did he just say" response form people because it makes no sense... i have always thought that he's shit under any kind of pressure when speaking. but i haven't paid that much attention. 

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

interesting. had no idea. that explains some of his speech patterns but does it explain some of the stuff his brain comes up with to put in those sentences? i mean.. sometimes he does illicit the "wtf did he just say" response form people because it makes no sense... i have always thought that he's shit under any kind of pressure when speaking. but i haven't paid that much attention. 

the right though are very forgiving and i'm sure will ignore this impediment and just attack his policies.