1 hour ago, Zeffolia said:

biden is not a fake leftist.  hes not even a pretend leftist.  hes a conservative republican.

this is ludicrous. but, that's expected from you... the rest of y'all just remember if you agree with Zeff you're automatically wrong. 

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

darreich's proving my point.

about shitposting i presume

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

would rather just kick out literally everyone who doesn't live in America tbh. 

pffffff

please, "us" only subforum. go honkytonky there, cowboys

1 hour ago, zero said:

Baffling, I know. Of all the potential dem candidates, we end up with what feels like a stale, leftover piece of white bread that has been sitting in the same place on the shelf since 1975.

I think the dems should go the celebrity route next time. Find a bankable movie star who everyone knows and likes. Donald's a prime example that you can be completely ignorant when it comes to politics and still get elected. 

could've been worse tho. if the Dems had done like the Rs in 2016 we'd have ended up with Marianne Wiliiamson or some shit.

1 minute ago, goDel said:

about shitposting i presume

about Biden being a moderate/centrist.

1 minute ago, goDel said:

please, "us" only subforum. go honkytonky there, cowboys

yeehaw bucko

• Like 1

Well, ACU is evaluating these things within the American debate space, which by itself is shifted far to the right, in global comparison, so getting 13% means you're very conservative. Yes, this is about US politics, but I'd advise you to not miss the bigger picture. I'm sorry if I hurt your national pride, lol

1 hour ago, Zeffolia said:

i think the dems should give up and make room for the oncoming AI takeover

Edited by zero
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Well, ACU is evaluating these things within the American debate space, which by itself is shifted far to the right, in global comparison, so getting 13% means you're very conservative. Yes, this is about US politics, but I'd advise you to not miss the bigger picture. I'm sorry if I hurt your national pride, lol

pretty sad. you're gonna end up like Zeff if you're not careful dude.

lmao

biden is hard left. period. never seen a guy that left. it's impossible to observe him directly, only peripherally is he even detectable. america itself, basically a leftist nation.

Edited by Alcofribas
  • Haha 5
  • Facepalm 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, auxien said:

would rather just kick out literally everyone who doesn't live in America tbh. 

To be fair we already have multiple threads running on an international community that involve discussion of the dumpster fire that is modern US politics. Can't say I blame anyone else for not wanting to get involved.

^trying to discuss politics on the internet is the first mistake

trying to discuss it on an IDM forum is the second

living in America at all is probably a mistake too but i was born here and can't count past two so idk which number that mistake is. it's a lot tho. i've made them all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, timbre monke said:

To be fair we already have multiple threads running on an international community that involve discussion of the dumpster fire that is modern US politics. Can't say I blame anyone else for not wanting to get involved.

I am already sliding back into a kind of general apathy about US politics. I am a naive Bernie Bro but just kinda shrugged when he dropped out. But I didn't expect him to win so I guess it was no surprise.

Btw is your avatar from/based on Timesplitters 3? https://timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Cyborg_Chimp

Edited by Brisbot

10 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

I am already sliding back into a kind of general apathy about US politics. I am a naive Bernie Bro but just kinda shrugged when he dropped out. But I didn't expect him to win so I guess it was no surprise.

Btw is your avatar from/based on Timesplitters 3? https://timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Cyborg_Chimp

Lawnmower Man actually, 13 years before that. If you haven't watched it, don't feel like you're missing out.

I pretty much feel the same way. But I also realize that not voting is worse than voting on a ballot where the most viable options are the least desirable and visa versa.

1 minute ago, timbre monke said:

Lawnmower Man actually, 13 years before that. If you haven't watched it, don't feel like you're missing out.

I pretty much feel the same way. But I also realize that not voting is worse than voting on a ballot where the most viable options are the least desirable and visa versa.

oh yeah I'ma vote for "Not Trump"

Just now, Brisbot said:

oh yeah I'ma vote for "Not Trump"

Same. Just wish we could have actual competent leadership like New Zealand, regardless who comes out on top.

• Like 1