1 hour ago, Extralife said:
3 hours ago, hijexx said:

Ohio has my favorite roller coaster park. I think we should keep Ohio around. Columbus also has a cool arts district. Cleveland is cold. Dayton is small. Cincinnati has some cool bridges. What else am I missing?

You pretty much got it. I grew up the Buckeye State.

I grew up in Columbus and while I'm disappointed in my state, I'm not disappointed in my city. Voted democrat nearly 2:1.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

omg someone put him out of his misery

Where can I see more clips of disappointed Trumpers? After weeks of Trump pickup truck caravans passing my work seeing shit like above is a very fine wine indeed.

Edited by Goiter Sanchez
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Where can I see more clips o/f disappointed Trumpers? After weeks of Trump pickup truck caravans passing my work seeing shit like above is a very fine wine indeed.

It's always a pickup truck isn't it? Lol. The reason people don't often parody Trump supporters much is because their contrived existence parodies itself. 

"As an American, I have the right to bare arms, assume that Trump is incapable is losing in a fair election, and drive comically massive pickup trucks in a subconcious attempt to show that I don't REALLY care about the environment, mostly because I don't understand how my small truck could damage it in anyway. I mean the liberal media is always talking about it, which automatically means it isn't true. So if they announce that Trump lost something, just say "FAKE NEWS! ORANGE MAN BAD!"

if I am told I am destroying the environment, I will immediately default to saying: " 'Well China and India aren't doing anything - according to fox news -, so why should we?' - not understanding how stupid I sound when I make this argument, and how much Cringe I induce in those around me when I drive down the highway with the same 4 Trump flags all my neighbors are using since creative thinking isn't my strong suit.

I am really only capable of understanding things at face value, which my glorious leader understands about me and knows how to use this fact for his gain.

Good thing I won't live long enough to see how much I contributed to making my great grandkids lives miserable! 

MAGA 2020!"

Plz forgive the long run on sentence paragraph thing above

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 2

so, it's seeming possible once all the ballots are counted that Georgia and Pennsylvania could go biden or be really close. there's till like a million votes left to count in PA and they're all mail in ballots and dems have won like 70% of those.. similar situation in georgia.  so, tomorrow morning could be more than just nevada for biden which also has mail in ballots from clark county (las vegas) to count which should be most dem voters. 

fingers crossed. i won't celebrate until Jan 20th if/when trump is no longer president and biden is inaugurated 

• Like 6

Anyone have good tips to avoid talking about politics? I have a feeling that most conservatives I know will want a go at me the next few weeks. Since they only know like.. 2 or 3 liberals and 100 other conservatives. I don't wanna be their "evil anti-christ'" Biden analog they can argue with.

12 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Anyone have good tips to avoid talking about politics? I have a feeling that most conservatives I know will want a go at me the next few weeks. Since they only know like.. 2 or 3 liberals and 100 other conservatives. I don't wanna be their "evil anti-christ'" Biden analog they can argue with.

"oh, i don't vote"

or just nod.. and go "uh huh" and change the subject to anything not politics. you  can even just listen and wait for them to stop talking and then just start talking about something else. 

"Have you heard the new autechre.. lol.. it's called Sean Pls"

or,  if you can.. just have headphones in all the time.. even if there's no music playing and say "MOST IDM 2018 REPRESENT"

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

please just calmly address the faults of the arguments, using informal logic terminology, and demonstrate receptivity. we have a unique opportunity, while the symptom is presenting, to provide improvement to bad reasoning, which is the root issue. the masters will lead them to overcome their own bad reasoning, themselves, by posing questions in a friendly way. 

Edited by very honest
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Candiru said:

Shouldn't it read "liberals just got crushed" ? 

Actual content and take is solid though, but the critiques are about the liberal Dem establishment. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Speaking from experience, be curt, don't give them rope, don't let them tangent to whatever bullshit talking point they want to parrot. Really, really dig into your ideology and moral beliefs. Don't even bother with trying to keep up with specific news stories or theories or angles. Just call them out when they lie, don't react with some liberal actually angle. 

Bernie Sanders is a good example TBH. He always just said "Trump is a liar and crook, here's what I believe and here's what we need to do to fix things." Don't even entertain them. Below is a good strategy and I'm not being sarcastic. Laugh off their absurdity and be blunt about your views. 

Edited by joshuatxuk
  • Like 4

I know it might be hard to believe but even I’m intelligent compared to some of those I’m surrounded (closely) by. Another family post:

3E7383A2-1565-4339-B055-8AC2030EE2F2.png

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Had to look up who Coudrey was. Some alt-right twit like Shapiro would be quick to make the same claim without citations.

Anyway, even if Biden wins, it wouldn't mean much if the GOP still maintain their hold on the Senate, as this would be the third consecutive presidency in which any tangible progress would be blocked by that turtle-faced abomination from KY.

EmCaxB2U8AE1NCP?format=jpg&name=medium

8 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

Had to look up who Coudrey was. Some alt-right twit like Shapiro would be quick to make the same claim without citations.

Anyway, even if Biden wins, it wouldn't mean much if the GOP still maintain their hold on the Senate, as this would be the third consecutive presidency in which any tangible progress would be blocked by that turtle-faced abomination from KY.

yeah.. the senate will make any change difficult. getting any kind of programs passed that are progressive etc will be full of turtle ass licking to get it through meaning lot's of concessions to republicans.. but biden has a lot of friends on the hill so who knows.. if he can get a couple to go against the turtle then we'll see but he can just bury shit or not even call it to the floor for a vote. seriously hope he dies but i think he's made of the stuff they make those Real Dolls out of so he'll probably never decay. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goiter Sanchez said:
6 hours ago, ignatius said:

omg someone put him out of his misery

Expand  

Where can I see more clips of disappointed Trumpers? After weeks of Trump pickup truck caravans passing my work seeing shit like above is a very fine wine indeed.

It looks like it's from Arrested Development.

• Like 4

What a fucking emberrassment

4 hours ago, hijexx said:

Someone remix this plz

Flol. the guy casually walking by in the background like nothing special is going on...

these people are completely insane. 

Edited by Silent Member
  • Facepalm 2

12 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

What a fucking emberrassment

Flol. the guy casually walking by in the background like nothing special is going on...

these people are completely insane. 

there's more to it.. the 2nd part she starts talking about demonic confederacies. these people just spin up a whirlwind of shit and everyone breathes it in

• Like 1

I'm sure someone will make a video comp of all her gasping breaths between rants.  That's where most of my focus was drawn.  And the guy pacing around while shuffling papers behind her cracked me up pretty good.  Summoning angels from various foreign countries was a neat curveball.  Usually they're just sent down from heaven, aka "angel country."  But I like that in her universe they fly up from Panama or whatever.  That's special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1