4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

war general Steve Bannon misses the good ol days we hang traitors and considers bringing them back

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

And he ends by paraphrasing Mao, "Revolution is not a garden party."...yeesh

so that guy who was part of some kind of attack event in philly.. is nuts of course.. check out some screens of his tweets. it's a strange world these people exist in. 

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

Slovenia congratulated Trump for winning the elections. :facepalm:

yeah, that's what I was talking about in my earlier post. Makes me ashamed to be Slovenian. And this prime minister is prime shit stain in our history. How had it come to this lads and lasses? How can civilization go so backwards? Greed and constipation.

Edited by cichlisuite
  • Sad 1

In the thread title, in brackets, the thread starter, whoever he is, has told people who to vote for. Delete that. There is no way that should be happening. So douchey. Why the hell does he think he holds any influence over anyone?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

On 11/5/2020 at 1:20 AM, ignatius said:

omg someone put him out of his misery

Imagine if that guy had been black. Security would have used his neck as a trampoline.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Can you imagine what presidential politics would look like without the electoral college? Fuck's sake.

Yes, it would be like in the rest of the world, haha!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

^only slightly more than half of the countries are even democracies.

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

yeah, that's what I was talking about in my earlier post. Makes me ashamed to be Slovenian. And this prime minister is prime shit stain in our history. How had it come to this lads and lasses? How can civilization go so backwards? Greed and constipation.

All these autocrats and wannabe autocrats that have been able to get into power all over Europe lately (especially in the East) are accepted by Western Europe because they in return help the conservatives to stay in power. We even give these systems cute names like "illiberal democracy" instead of calling them what they are: autocracies. The far-right and moderate conservatives are in the same EU party. Orbán, Janša and Merkel are in the same party. It's a nasty collaboration between center and far-right. The EVP really isn't helping Europe at all. This of course, doesn't explain why people keep voting for them. Partly to blame is of course the media which has its own interests, but I really don't know what this global shift to the right is all about.

• Like 1

MAGA cultists better start praying to witch doctors, or cthulhu, or something for some cosmic intervention here... maybe if they start chanting "deus ex machina," a zombified Herman Cain will show up and burn down the vote counting buildings.

"please Jah, send us the power of the Cain Train to crush this election, and let our boi mister ronald trump win with his love."

spacer.png

• Burger 1

This makes me happy

Edited by Silent Member
oh shit I only have 33 posts left untill my wattmm stayawaycation is put into effect.
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, dingformung said:

but I really don't know what this global shift to the right is all about.

My totally uninformed and naïve opinion is that it could be due to the rise of the internet and social media, which has been used to dupe previous non-participants into going right, and right-leaning into going further right, primarily because conservatives tend to be less educated and able to critically digest all of the information being thrown at them nowadays compared to liberal or left-leaning people who are typically more critical thinkers.

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Squee said:

Yes, it would be like in the rest of the world, haha!

Canada’s system is.... somewhat similar to the US? 

btw awesome news to wake up to. Rest in piss Dondald Drump way to lose Georgia and Pennsylvania stupid fat racist fuck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, dingformung said:

^only slightly more than half of the countries are even democracies.

Yeah, well... the other half shouldn't be categorised as countries then ?

EDIT: And of course I'm joking... jesus.

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

9 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

It’s like irony and sarcasm and everything else not even just coming full circle but circling around itself with such velocity it’s creating some kind of ironic blackshithole that everything rational will get sucked into.

without recent historical context I’d figure that Alex Jones march was some kind of skit ?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ouroboros

• Like 1