this is like a wrestling match where one side is calling for the ref to stop the match, but it's in the middle of an ass whopping and the crowds and announcers are in full pandemonium 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, randomsummer said:

tenor.gif

So many ways to manipulate how something appears . I mean if they were just shown the red and blue division no wonder they think they are the "Silent Majority"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i think people are hovering over the edge. 

Lol that is pretty funny. I would probably be doing exactly this if I were them. Gotta get those ratings!

3 minutes ago, chenGOD said:
2 hours ago, ignatius said:

that is the most fucked up thing I’ve seen in at least 2 hours. 

I do prefer their ineffective more or less peaceful prayers than... more aggressive means of action. Btw I guess they think the hat works as some kind of prayer antenna?.. Or maybe it blocks prayers. It is an inside Job!

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

So I think it is time to start making bets on how long it will take the whole GOP to basically drop Trump like a bad habit. They forced themselves to pretend to like him for 4 years, and finally the recoil is on it's way.

IF the conservative media does NOT drop him in any substantial way, I think that will be a clear sign that a 2024 Trump presidency is in the cards.

Edited by Brisbot

On a related note. The fact that Biden barely beat Trump while he was failing the USA as a whole and his pandemic policies leading to killing off a bunch of elderly, mostly conservative, people.

I think if Biden can barely win by such a small margin here, means that 2024 it is VERY likely conservatives will take back the presidency. The only reason Trump lost is because he managed to piss off over half the country, and it STILL was barely enough.

When 2024 rolls around, and Biden's presidency is... "weak" in any sense, I think they will have a hard time reminding everyone who voted from Biden on the 3rd, of just how bad Trump was. All that needs to happen is a small  fraction of 2% of Dem voters need to skip voting next time.

3 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

So I think it is time to start making bets on how long it will take the whole GOP to basically drop Trump like a bad habit. They forced themselves to pretend to like him for 4 years, and finally the recoil is on it's way.

IF the conservative media does NOT drop him in any substantial way, I think that will be a clear sign that a 2024 Trump presidency is in the cards.

I think they sold their soul and now the devil wants his end of the deal. I sense lots of infighting on the horizon. There's freshmen trumpists and qanon believers and the old guard is already bitching, pulling rank, and getting in twitter fights with them. In other words, make some popcorn.

5 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

On a related note. The fact that Biden barely beat Trump while he was failing the USA as a whole and his pandemic policies leading to killing off a bunch of elderly, mostly conservative, people.

I think if Biden can barely win by such a small margin here, means that 2024 it is VERY likely conservatives will take back the presidency. The only reason Trump lost is because he managed to piss off over half the country, and it STILL was barely enough.

When 2024 rolls around, and Biden's presidency is... "weak" in any sense, I think they will have a hard time reminding everyone who voted from Biden on the 3rd, of just how bad Trump was. All that needs to happen is a small  fraction of 2% of Dem voters need to skip voting next time.

you can also look at it as there is a VERY large portion of the population that agrees with trump.

also, biden is a centralist- so he's going to have a VERY difficult time passing anything through the senate which is now controlled by the republicans. if he was even half as agressive as big T, there'd be a chance he'd turn things around. but right now, all i see him doing is putting a 2nd hand bandaid on a bleeding wound.