2 hours ago, caze said:

nah, if anything it would make it less likely, it would split the right wing vote and the dems would remain in power indefinitely, why would they implement electoral reform then?

you'd probably be right, but it'd take something of a similar magnitude i imagine. and my thinking is if that were to happen, you'd have the Rs splitting and the superleft Ds might take that as a cue to push a similar thing on their side....if both started splitting harshly at once, it could force some kind of splitting. at least that's my pipe dream. i'll take almost anything at this point to force a break in the 2 party system here.

Philly charity run from Four Seasons Total Landscaping to the Four Seasons Hotel

https://www.inquirer.com/news/four-seasons-total-landscaping-fraud-street-run-philadelphia-20201110.html

“It’s purposely unorganized and hastily put together,” said creator Jeff Lyons. “Giuliani did something very dumb and we’re making it dumber.”

This “100% unsanctioned run” has no awards, no aid stations, and no fees, though participants are encouraged to make a $10 donation to Philabundance. All runners are to wear face masks and remain socially distanced throughout the course, Lyons said.

Edited by randomsummer
  • Burger 2

Snyder is a legend. organizer during the 60s and part of the chicago 7. see recent movie on netflix about the trial. 

i'm of two minds about all this playing out currently. part of me knows better than to expect trump to leave and the other part thinks he's making drama to ride it out and save face and leave office w/something intact.. like subscribers to his new channel. 

regardless.. it's all pretty stressful and i'm fucking annoyed and pissed and wish i could load a shotgun w/a slug round and blow up trump's head. 

also, where is Motoko Kusanagi when we need her?

she could explode his head for us. 

1d43f2b2add2031b741bf424ba7bbb16.gif

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 4

yeah, i'm also trying to balance a non-alarmist interpretation with not looking the other way when something is walking, talking and quacking like a duck. like, today, sec of state pompeo, asked about the state dept's transition to the biden administration, told the press conference that the transition to the second trump administration will be smooth. big wtf moment.

i have to suspect trump is trying to walk the line between dark intentions and darker intentions, and i have to wonder what may be in store. 80% of the country says biden won. we may be successfully overcoming a potential coup that was not allowed to happen.

so, looks like trump loses GA, AZ, NV, and PA, making it very difficult for even the outright strongman to toss the results. mcconnell, graham, mccarthy and putin may not have congratulated biden, but erdogan, murkowski, romney and collins have.

where my mind goes, is: what if it weren't 3 states, what if it were 1? there was the email from DOJ official Richard P. Donoghue, sent at 1:30 am, the morning after election day, stating that federal agents could let themselves into counting locations. and, as you noted, Ignatius, there was AG Barr's directive for US Attorneys to investigate any voting irregularities, which is a departure from the previous practice of this happening only when laws are broken. career DOJ Election Crimes Branch official Richard Pilger resigned as a direct result of Barr's directive.

another question i consider: is trump desperate? 

Edited by very honest
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

according to their policies not as long as his tweets are of "clear public interest value", meaning as long as he's still president.

Jack Dorsey pretty much said if Drumpf violates their policies as a private citizen, they could ban him.  But think of how many new sign-ups they’ve had since he took office, all of that free publicity.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, very honest said:

per usual, donald's legal team is a perfect clown car. they are literally showing up at court without the ability to make a relevant or coherent argument. seems to be for show, so he can maintain a base of dupes to sell condos to.

They seem to be pissing off judges nationwide, presenting briefs without the slightest merit, therefore wasting their time, the states’ budgets, and delaying more pertinent cases from being heard.

• Like 2

If an award show for stupidest quote ever uttered was a thing, Trump's "If you Count the Legal votes, I easily win" bit would definitely be in the top 5.

When he inevitably starts running for re-election in 2024, he will still be addressed as the Current President when he is around his worshipers.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

If an award show for stupidest quote ever uttered was a thing, Trump's "If you Count the Legal votes, I easily win" bit would definitely be in the top 5.

When he inevitably starts running for re-election in 2024, he will still be addressed as the Current President when he is around his worshipers.

we're all better off if he dies of natural causes when he leaves office. or before he leaves office. i don't mind. 

• Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Snyder is a legend. organizer during the 60s and part of the chicago 7. see recent movie on netflix about the trial. 

i'm of two minds about all this playing out currently. part of me knows better than to expect trump to leave and the other part thinks he's making drama to ride it out and save face and leave office w/something intact.. like subscribers to his new channel. 

regardless.. it's all pretty stressful and i'm fucking annoyed and pissed and wish i could load a shotgun w/a slug round and blow up trump's head. 

also, where is Motoko Kusanagi when we need her?

she could explode his head for us. 

1d43f2b2add2031b741bf424ba7bbb16.gif

That thermoptic camouflage is only available to Section 9, Rangers from Section 4, and Section 6. Also, I don't think she's been born yet.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, Braintree said:

That thermoptic camouflage is only available to Section 9, Rangers from Section 4, and Section 6. Also, I don't think she's been born yet.

why you fuckin w/my fantasy? i've got the "in a world... " voice going in my head for the trailer 

i'd be a terrible CIA agent. by now i'd have already contacted those north korean women to smear the poison nerve agents onto his face sending him into a death spiral.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

big T about to bring receipts on faux news which was previously cancelled (a few times) but has just been re-instated. genius!

nothing happened ?

i wouldn't accuse T of using donations for the legal fees to sue states of the campaign theft to pay of his debt, but i would call this hint to something like that

• Like 1

I know someone who is all about the vote fraud conspiracy theory. I asked why some of the Republicans are also saying they don't think there is widespread fraud? It's apparently because they want to protect their family from the deep state murder squads run by the Clintons and Soros. So I guess if a Democrat says there's no widespread fraud that's exactly what a globalist would say, and if a Republican says there's no widespread fraud that's exactly what someone being threatened by the globalists would say under duress.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hijexx said:

I know someone who is all about the vote fraud conspiracy theory. I asked why some of the Republicans are also saying they don't think there is widespread fraud? It's apparently because they want to protect their family from the deep state murder squads run by the Clintons and Soros. So I guess if a Democrat says there's no widespread fraud that's exactly what a globalist would say, and if a Republican says there's no widespread fraud that's exactly what someone being threatened by the globalists would say under duress.

now that's americanism. not to be confused with globalism

• Facepalm 1

i guess things will probably be ok. not sure what donald can do. but the underlying problem of exploited gullibility and residents of fantasyland will remain. 

i think trump mobilized new voters, in 2016. cambridge analytica undertook to break society, as wiley described bannon's stated intention. the internet flipped the information ecosystem upside-down. it's like the surface has been peeled off of a segment of the population. these people need help, and it's not that hard to help them. teach them a nice trick about sorting information, and they are 1 trick improved. 

Edited by very honest

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

we're all better off if he dies of natural causes when he leaves office. or before he leaves office. i don't mind. 

If his base thinks there is voter fraud based on zero evidence and due to a lack of understanding how insane it would be to fake millions of votes.... yeah I think they would think of him as a Martyr even if it did die of natural causes on a golf course somewhere.

• Like 1