If I was a judge in court, the first thing I'd be asking Trump lawyers is why the allegations of fraud etc only relate to states that Trump has lost. Surely, the (so called) widespread fraud would have been everywhere?

Fucking laughable.

4 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

yeah, obviously as long as he can keep up hope for a turn of events in his followers he can keep em donating and paying for his campaigning debts.

The asshole Governor of South Dakota is doing the same, shilling for Don, but probly using a lot of that cash for her re-election campaign.

1 hour ago, mycospherologyst said:

got a nice ring to it, sharia. i like it.  perhaps a nation based on sharist principles could be called sharia? ?

Sharia Rabia 

4 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

The asshole Governor of South Dakota is doing the same, shilling for Don, but probly using a lot of that cash for her re-election campaign.

Sharia Rabia 

surely sharia is the definition of 'law and order', as in drumped is/was a 'law and order' prez. always gives me chills when i hear that phrase. not good chills. not like chill out zone chills. like its cold and i dont like it chills

2 minutes ago, mycospherologyst said:

surely sharia is the definition of 'law and order', as in drumped is/was a 'law and order' prez. always gives me chills when i hear that phrase. not good chills. not like chill out zone chills. like its cold and i dont like it chills

is there positive and negative order and positive and negative chaos? drumped fosters negative chaos then promises negative order. positive chaos is the fertile ground from which creativity grows into positive order. dissonance and consonance. eh, rambling here...

• Farnsworth 1

10 hours ago, very honest said:

the video you think is such proof is a compilation from hours of footage from swearing-in ceremonies. biden presided over them for many years, as vice. you think he was deliberately sneaking feels on the kids of congress members while on camera, serially? really? you don't think it's more likely that someone got the publicly available footage and made a reel that delivers a misleading hit-job? 

try to not be an easy mark, please

look its on video, its not really open for interpretation, he constantly smells womens hair, brings girls closer to him, and theyre all uncomfortable with it.  stop being a sexual harassment and groping apologist. the absolute state of liberals in 2020

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cyanobacteria said:

look its on video, its not really open for interpretation, he constantly smells womens hair, brings girls closer to him, and theyre all uncomfortable with it.  stop being a sexual harassment and groping apologist. the absolute state of liberals in 2020

maybe you haven't considered that speaking close to a person's ear can be misrepresented as smelling hair? have you not considered that? this is about the point where i feel i'm wasting time by engaging with you.

you suggest he "constantly" does this with girls who are "all uncomfortable with it," and you say that is "not really open for interpretation." the conclusion of this argument is not supported, so, yes, it is open for interpretation. when you say "constantly" you refer to the frequency, yet the evidence presented is clearly cherry picked. this is the opposite of a strong argument. you say they are "all" uncomfortable with it... again, i'm embarrassed to be dignifying such an argument.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

He is a weirdo. He sniffs girls, women, men. He touches people. He likes to poke his finger into the chest of his conversational partner when making a point. A lot of people his age do that. Entering people's personal space can be interpreted as a sign of dominance or as a lack of empathy. Sometimes they don't even notice it. Doesn't mean he's a pedo. He's just a really weird dude, like you have to be if you want to be president. Some less dangerous branch of narcissism than Trump's, I guess

I just think "pedo" is a pretty harsh accusation that requires some more evidence.

• Like 8