Jump to content

2020 US Election (vote biden pls ffs)


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I’d like to think the “side” I’m supporting can see the difference between an honourable beat down and cowardice. I expect cowardice from the sad boys and Q Cucks Klan. That’s it. 

Fair, although I will repeat that "they go low, we go high" is what got us 6 GOP-backed SC justices. Maybe the sucker punch was a bit too low - I'm still not 100% convinced, but I've never been in a comparable situation. And, yes, on the other hand I am convinced that Shovey McShoverson is an asshole.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know what you're all complaining about . Under Trump we have had ten hours of studio releases from Ae and something like 30 hours of soundboards, as well as the best aphex music since the

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

fuck it.. sucker punch all the proud boys. it's perfectly fine. 

 

 

It's clear what they're fighting against, but what are they fighting for?

Is being a proud boy the new Harley for midlife crises?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

fuck it.. sucker punch all the proud boys. it's perfectly fine. 

 

 

Hard for me to be on the fence when I see something like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a (slightly) better quality version of the sucker punch incident and I changed my mind - 100% fuck this guy. He got off easy. What if a black guy did this?

Fuck this guy, fuck his toadies, fuck MAGA zombies, and fuck casual domestic terrorism.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IDEM said:

Where do you want it?

Not sure what you mean. Is that a threat? Explain yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

biden is screwed. trump was prophesied to serve two terms. big G always working in mysterious ways



Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a hard time following what was going on in that vid, just saw one act of senseless violence after another.  At the end I just felt really bad for the old guy... but then watched the beginning again.  Still felt bad for him, but at least understood why it happened.  One ugly impulse triggers another until everybody's just fucking awful.  Cue every war ever.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ambermonke said:

Not sure what you mean. Is that a threat? Explain yourself.

First off, no, it's not a threat. I was being sarcastic, and I hope you were too. The thought of physical violence is completely alien to me, but you couldn't know that, so I should have made myself clearer. But imagine for a second if we actually took what you wrote at face value. Our western society is literally built on freedom of speech, and I personally wouldn't want to live in a world where that notion is challenged.

TBF, I find it revolting how many people in this forum condone or even endorse physical violence in any form, but I guess I'll have to live with that. I should probably just stay away from this thread, cause I find it toxic af. I'm interested in US politics and I came here looking for information, but all I found was more hate.

Carry on.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IDEM said:

TBF, I find it revolting how many people in this forum condone or even endorse physical violence in any form, but I guess I'll have to live with that. I should probably just stay away from this thread, cause I find it toxic af. I'm interested in US politics and I came here looking for information, but all I found was more hate.

civil society is sometimes forced to become less civil in the short term in order to retain and enforce that long term civility. it's not fun and it's not ideal as often many lives are ruined and lost, but hopefully, one day hundreds of years from now, that won't be necessary ever again. but until then, you'll have to at least occasionally fight fire with fire.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IDEM said:

First off, no, it's not a threat. I was being sarcastic, and I hope you were too. The thought of physical violence is completely alien to me, but you couldn't know that, so I should have made myself clearer. But imagine for a second if we actually took what you wrote at face value. Our western society is literally built on freedom of speech, and I personally wouldn't want to live in a world where that notion is challenged.

TBF, I find it revolting how many people in this forum condone or even endorse physical violence in any form, but I guess I'll have to live with that. I should probably just stay away from this thread, cause I find it toxic af. I'm interested in US politics and I came here looking for information, but all I found was more hate.

Carry on.

I think in this particular situation it was okay to knock him out because he was a direct danger to everyone else and might have hurt someone. The punch was harder than necessary but it was the safe way. It's not about having a fair fight like real men or some bullshit, it's about public safety. The kick on the head while he was already lying on the ground is unacceptable of course, and potentially deadly (but it was a different guy than the one who knocked him out). I guess most people are better off not watching these videos. It's a weird kind of entertainment.

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden is a neoliberal free-market ideologist and a neoconservative sucker who poses as a left-liberal pragmatist.

He was an advocate of that law that makes people lose their entitlement to welfare FOR A LIFETIME when they used up their unemployment benefits and promoted other cuts in social services while at the same time being an advocate of an enormous rearmament of the US military funded from tax money. He is responsible for a politic of pressuring other Western nations to drastically rise their military spendings, too, even though the EU alone already spends more on military than China and Russia together. He also promotes that the US continues sanctioning EU allies like Belgium, Germany or Denmark for having trading relationships with Russia. He wanted the Iraq war that was never some sort of righteous war against terrorism but solely geopolitically motivated, where thousands of people died or lost their life foundation.  He was for bombing Syrian cities with, you know, civilians - mothers, children, etc. - in it. He is no saviour, he is just a US president.

Link to post
Share on other sites

that said (and i would modify some of those characterizations), this was an historic, democratic overcoming of an aspiring autocrat. good job, to those who participated. 

Edited by very honest
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zero said:

oh donnie...politics are going to be so boring again without you

And thank god for that!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

can't wait for another 4 years of the nega-president and his 70 mil retards

It will probably be 80 million in 4 years. I'm just glad that democrats have shown they are still more prominent than conservatives, even if they beat their own voting record.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...