livestreams of the proud boys saying fascist rhetoric made me sick, really hated the smiles on their faces and self congratulatory attitude saying they did the job the police couldn't and saved the streets from antifa

8 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

livestreams of the proud boys saying fascist rhetoric made me sick, really hated the smiles on their faces and self congratulatory attitude saying they did the job the police couldn't and saved the streets from antifa

i'm glad it's happening in DC and not portland. 3 people got stabbed tonight in DC. it's fucked. i'm glad someone is making them feel unwelcome even if it's what they desire.. fights. what a bunch of toxic fucks. these skirmishes could easily escalate. 

focusing on the moron march just serves to attract people to it

kind of like the media focusing on trump served to get him elected and build his following

we could be focusing on the 2 senate seats that are up and in play this january and will decide control of the senate.

it's almost like fox knows that and so is fomenting this distraction

actually it's pretty likely that the hand in the RWM glove has strategized the need for distractions, motivating morons with heinous lies about the election

this is how they operate. they fabricated a boogeyman of antifa riotting to distract from the worst mass fatality event since ww2, which was the result of donald's sociopathy

Edited by very honest
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Edited clip of this video is going around to make it look like the guy at the end gets attacked for no reason. Big surprise, he had it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Upset man said:

So basically this is some slow moving coup and they’re gonna fight against the United States and try to burn it all down, eh?

what he says to his followers and what happens in private are very different things according to the media. apparently the people around him are telling him his chances of success via the courts is very unlikely. so, he knows he's not got a chance but being a blowhard douchebag is more important to him than telling the truth. he'll never concede. 

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

john bolton.. voice of reason in the republican party. lols. irony. 

How to talk to 49 million adult babies:

*Pats on head* "You are VERY SMART kids, so you I know you will understand when I tell you that Biden won."

How are they not embarrassed with themselves? Does that come later? I'm starting to wonder if there is literally a mass chemical imbalance.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

*Pats on head* "You are VERY SMART kids, so you I know you will understand when I tell you that Biden won."

How are they not embarrassed with themselves? Does that come later? I'm starting to wonder if there is literally a mass chemical imbalance.

"the bigger the lie the more they believe."

seriously though.. people ar eprimed for conspiracy and it's not a big leap to think the election is massively fraudulent especially when their cult leader is saying it is. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

They should be embarrassed. They’re embarrassing themselves. That’s what I’m not getting. Usually there’s a subtle acknowledgment of the facts or SOMETHING. I’m waiting for the kool aid. 

12 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Lead poisoning. I'm serious

Wasn't that a contributory factor in the downfall of Rome? Lead in the aquaduct system? 

6 minutes ago, ignatius said:

tiuwfj5iqfz51.jpg?width=913&auto=webp&s=

Even internet neo-nazis cringe when the nazisms are 100% blatant. They worked so hard to create a veritable language with their dog whistles, and this old guy comes out and waves the nazi flag.

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

Edited clip of this video is going around to make it look like the guy at the end gets attacked for no reason. Big surprise, he had it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucker punch is brutal though. Like the guy is clearly an ass, but sucker punching someone just ain't right.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

That sucker punch is brutal though. Like the guy is clearly an ass, but sucker punching someone just ain't right.

Hmm, idk. Definitely not something I'd wish on most folks, even arrogant bigots, but the way he was jumping around like an asshole and terrorizing people like he was invincible, he was straight begging for it. That feels just about right to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2