I'm actually watching it on Univision, dubbed in Spanish.  And I don't understand Spanish. It's quite a bit more entertaining.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

And what’s up with his damn accordion hands as he talks? Is this a meme already?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

It’s p amazing to see trump floundering so badly in this debate. Like it’s not even close.

And what’s up with his damn accordion hands as he talks? Is this a meme already?

I think he's doing better, but yeah. He just seems frustrated and weak. 

he's nuts. doing better? idk. he sits there fuming waiting for his mic to be unmuted which is kinda fun to watch.  trump is really speaking to his base. he's doing fine in that regard i guess. he's not answering any of the questions about not having a plan for anything but i'm sure his base is ignoring that. 

biden is doing fine. holding his own even looking 'strong' and making sense and not stumbling too much. he's making good points within the context of the debate. 

gotta say it's all pretty tiresome though and i can't wait for it to be over. i do hope trump has a stroke soon.

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

biden is doing fine. holding his own even looking 'strong' and making sense and not stumbling too much. he's making good points within the context of the debate. 

Yeah when Biden gets stern, I actually want to listen to him. Donnie's still coming across like a petty baby, just less insane demeanor-wise.

Just now, sweepstakes said:

Yeah when Biden gets stern, I actually want to listen to him. Donnie's still coming across like a petty baby, just less insane demeanor-wise.

Yes! He seems like a big baby. I was just going to respond to ignatius that it feels like a babysitter or kindergarten teacher debating with a child or student...

• Like 1

Just now, sweepstakes said:

yeah.. same.  it's because trump can't interrupt like he did before. but at times his face turns read while he's waiting and i enjoy that moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Compared to last time? Definitely. 
well, he shut that down by claiming only immigrants with low IQs show up to their court hearings. he almost had it though

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Upset man said:

Man trump is gonna get another term. I just have this horrible feeling.

Well it sure isn't a time to be complacent. Or despair, for that matter. 

Man, if we can vote his ugly ass out, I'm sure not going to miss these meandering strings of superlatives. 

• Like 1

Biden did very well in this debate. I think it's crazy how he isn't as gaff prone now compared to the democratic primaries. That was my number one worry during the main election, and he hasn't said anything super gaff-y, that Trump supporters are looking for the most mild gaff in order to use it against him, and it is falling flat. 

Kudos to the guy writing his dialogue right now. Keep it up.

Though maybe it just seems that way when juxtaposing yourself with Trump.

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

Trump is really speaking to his base. he's doing fine in that regard i guess.

Yup. That is why he is ( 95% chance) going to lose, bringing up esoteric crap only his biggest supporters care about. The average american could care less about money, or whatever Hunter Biden, an individual away from his dad, did or didn't do. So he ends up saying a bunch of dog whistle-y stuff and your average american is just wondering why Trump is speaking gibberish.

Edited by Brisbot