On 10/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, Zeffolia said:

He had a medical issue, he underwent surgery to fix it, and now he's in recovery.  I've seen no suggestions that he has chronic health issues.  For people as old as him, this isn't unexpected or evidence that he's out of commission any time soon.  Don't let media headlines frame your view of his future viability.  The only time that exists is right now

been confirmed- it was a heart attack.

and i agree with you in that "if bernie doesn't win, we're fucked"

at that point, i don't know who i'd vote for, or even whether i'd vote

• Sad 1

I'm not 100% sure but I think this was after his heart procedure. Either way, he's still more coherent than Biden in his best time of day getting softball questions. 

• Like 1

He looks pretty good for someone who had a heart attack. I've seen worse. Don't think he's back on his old energy levels yet, though. But who knows. Things can improve. Although I must say, I've seen plenty people who never returned to their old self.

they keep shouting "don't impeach". i thought they claimed that democrats were scared as hell because they had nothing on trump and were falling for his 4D chess 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:17 PM, goDel said:

He looks pretty good for someone who had a heart attack. I've seen worse. Don't think he's back on his old energy levels yet, though. But who knows. Things can improve. Although I must say, I've seen plenty people who never returned to their old self.

Yeah that interview was before the operation, so now in hindsight he seemed pretty with it even in his worst state before getting his procedure.

for the record: it was a response to the bernie update nebraska posted. not the interview.

the bernie update was made after his visit to the hospital. ?

^ I agree. He looks great there. More so than even the interview I posted. Point is he's fine on his worst day whereas at his best time of the day Biden is still dropping words, forgetting names and points of his stories, and having blood vessels pop on live air.

I think Yang's comment about how our personal data should be treated as personal property was the smartest thing said that night.

biden reminding me why i like him in this press conference in columbus, ohio, today. he's sounding stronger this week.

i've looked into the dirt... i'm not sold on the ugly accusations. i think he's just biden. and his son took a nepotism gig... i don't give a fuck.

it cannot be stressed enough that concerted propaganda campaigns against hillary are what put trump in office, and of course that is what they are trying to do now. i was glad to see this actually puncture the discussion last night, with both klobuchar and booker speaking to how the democrats need to not damage each-other too bad.

regarding the debate, i was glad to see klobuchar give a strong performance. i like a lot of the dems. 

Edited by very honest

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard gets 2020 endorsement from David Duke

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” Gabbard said

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/rep-tulsi-gabbard-gets-2020-endorsement-from-david-duke-2019-10-19

Tulsi is an evil milf. She will swallow your soul. Don't run your fingers through that grey streak in her hair while biting her lower lip, and definitely don't let her stick a finger in your bum. You will be ensnared in a nasty geopolitical street fight and will be lucky to emerge with your citizenship, integrity, and personal identity intact. Wear a necklace of Maui onions to deter her advances.