10 minutes ago, jules said:

It is funny how it is only corrupt in states he is losing. Ohio counted mail-in ballots first and Biden had the lead - then election day happened and Trump won. So that is ok. Other states count mail-in ballots after polls close and in those cases where that turns the state from Trump to Biden, it is not ok. Amazing.

Got some video of Trump watching the ballot counts:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Kinda fun to watch man child spinning in the wind like this

his boy MC won the seat for house of representatives for NC and celebrated in style

9 minutes ago, azatoth said:

This will end with Nancy Pelosi becoming president as this gets fought out in courts

Very spicy take. Like Latin American government spicy.

• Like 1

Trump is doing exactly what I thought he'd do and what I thought he would say. Lol. "We were doing great last night and then magically some votes started coming in on Nov 4th. You're not supposed to be able to vote on the 4th, so we are taking this to the supreme court!'

Just remember, that the people who fell for the magically appearing Biden votes in 2020, will still be alive in 2024 to elect Trump for a second term.

36 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Kinda fun to watch man child spinning in the wind like this

After watching him win-win win and get away with everything, it is very cathartic.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

Michigan just jumped to 61K votes ahead for Biden at 99% votes counted.

So it looks like Michigan is Biden's!

Come on Nevada don't F this up

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Just remember, that the people who fell for the magically appearing Biden votes in 2020, will still be alive in 2024 to elect Trump for a second term.

that's a good point, donald could come back in 2024. it's like trying to kill Michael Myers or something.

5 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Right? I don't get it. If you stop it now Biden wins. Not sure what their strategy is there.

Trump supporters & basic math no mixy

What proportion of them could calculate 99% of a number? 

>.<

• Farnsworth 1

10 minutes ago, zero said:

that's a good point, donald could come back in 2024. it's like trying to kill Michael Myers or something.

it's why they should move quickly with prosecutions. 

edit: they meaning SDNY

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 3

Kinda funny I've had Fox News election tracker open since I figured it would be the worst case scenario and I just watched them flip Michigan and the EV count up to 264 for Biden

Trump gotta be screaming and throwing things right now lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Kinda funny I've had Fox News election tracker open since I figured it would be the worst case scenario and I just watched them flip Michigan and the EV count up to 264 for Biden

a lot of patriots have sworn off watching faux news for their unfair coverage of the election theft

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

a lot of patriots have sworn off watching faux news for their unfair coverage of the election theft

I mean, we all know Fox News and their right wing bias etc isn’t going anywhere. But doesn’t it feel kinda good seeing them turn on the drumpf a bit? Lol not turn on him I guess but not having their head so far up his ass like before? 

I like it. I hope once he’s out of office they go after him a lot more 

A family member (from Oklahoma) just posted this ?‍♂️

EC40F4C6-6F33-47D5-888A-05BE87523844.png

And I’ve got friends in Alberta posting about how the democrats manufactured hundreds of thousands of mail in votes. It’s so cringe and I’m not going to engage them but wow. Depressing 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 7