Hey sorry I know I prob missed it in this thread, but what’s up with the Nevada stall? I know they’re waiting to count mail in ballots but there shouldn’t be a ton. It’s been stalled at 75% votes counted since last night.

• Like 1

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Hey sorry I know I prob missed it in this thread, but what’s up with the Nevada stall? I know they’re waiting to count mail in ballots but there shouldn’t be a ton. It’s been stalled at 75% votes counted since last night.

They said they are pausing counting until 9 AM PST tomorrow. Which is fucking obnoxious. 

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

This got me a little misty. This is America at its best right here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

They said they are pausing counting until 9 AM PST tomorrow. Which is fucking obnoxious. 

oh what the fuck.. they finished counting the in person ballots and will start counting again tomorrow morning. ugh. painful. makes me nervous. there better be a fuckin tank outside the building and 50 cops.  i have a friend from reno and his parents live there.. said the trumpers are going bananas protesting everywhere. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

oh what the fuck.. they finished counting the in person ballots and will start counting again tomorrow morning. ugh. painful. makes me nervous. there better be a fuckin tank outside the building and 50 cops.  i have a friend from reno and his parents live there.. said the trumpers are going bananas protesting everywhere. 

I would join them with a sign that reads "I AM ENTITLED TO HAVING MY FAVORITE CANDIDATE WIN BY DEFAULT!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Any idea why? Pausing = open to abuse & other problems (speculation, unrest, violent protest etc).

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Hopefully. At this point though Trumpsters would have to ruin a LOT of ballots. It's a good think Biden is so far ahead as if some of his ballots disappear into thin air it probably won't effect him much.

BTW PEEPS. Trump could STILL win. 1% chance of winning is still totally viable.

1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Any idea why? Pausing = open to abuse & other problems (speculation, unrest, violent protest etc).

My honest guess is that they are tired/overwhelmed. But yeah it certainly opens it up to speculation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I'm not there, so my imagination goes to a worst case scenario right away when it is announced there will be a pause. I imagine if Trumpsters DID burn the ballots, there would be plenty of evidence of it.

12 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

My honest guess is that they are tired/overwhelmed. But yeah it certainly opens it up to speculation. 

my boy rude boy G knows wassup since it happened in philly as well

5 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

my boy rude boy G knows wassup since it happened in philly as well

Where is Sasha Baren Cohen when you need him to humiliate Rudy the Rube.

I find it funny how everyone already knew how the conservatives were going to act due to mail in votes coming in later, like 6 weeks ago. We told them that they are going to act this way to their face, basically predicting the narrative they were going to push. And it is still happening exactly as predicted. But for the Right Wing it's suddenly out of left field... EVEN with the 50000 poll watchers that were placed around the country to intimidate democrats..

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hijexx said:

Ohio has my favorite roller coaster park. I think we should keep Ohio around. Columbus also has a cool arts district. Cleveland is cold. Dayton is small. Cincinnati has some cool bridges. What else am I missing?

You pretty much got it. I grew up the Buckeye State.

35 minutes ago, Extralife said:

dave chappelle lives in ohio.. what's that small town that's like the liberal donut surrounded by conservatives? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Extralife said:

I think Earthquaker Devices is in Akron.  So they’ve got that going for them.  

That’s all I got here.

Just now, Rubin Farr said:

Google is saying 264

TV is saying 253

bork

That’s Arizona, which places like CNN are being cautious about calling too soon. 

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

That’s fucked.

ive gotta ask how you stumbled across that? 

secretly subscribed to thedonald.win then following the most "patriotic" patriots for "facts"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

secretly subscribed to thedonald.win then following the most "patriotic" patriots for "facts"

plz send a link. I love to browse these types of forums with a bag of popcorn on occasion

9 hours ago, zero said:

well so much for a potential "blue wave" as had been hyped in recent months. it all looks about the same. even turtle man managed to slither through. 

absolutely mind blowing that after dealing with the worst president in the country's history, people still lined up to vote for him. I'm pretty sure that Hitler could run today as a republican. it really doesn't matter who it is, people are going to vote along party lines no matter what because they've been brainwashed into it. do not ever think for yourselves, because of some notion you can't even explain rationally to anyone tells you to. human beings deserve all the horrible stuff that happens to us. history teaches nothing. fuck this.

turnout is high. biden will have a big gap in the popular vote, 4 million maybe. turnout projected close to the previous record, from 1960. georgia and pa still in play. gains in the senate, gains in the house. not a blue tsunami, but the democrats were, you have to admit, up against dirty players. it's a good thing the dems delivered that turnout, because the republican turnout was pretty high, too.

this has been illuminating into demagogues and athoritarians and their bases.

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I agree about the Beer, the rest not so much ?

i wonder if you could make a power source out of russian trolls laughing their asses off. 

2 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

Yeah dude that "claim" tweet... holy fuck. He clearly does not comprehend how elections work.

or he's consciously gambitting a dangerous fraud, for some reason

Edited by very honest
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Google is saying 264

TV is saying 253

bork

NBC is saying around 400,000 votes in AZ, Biden up by about 80,000.  They're not calling it because the main county where the ballots are coming from was basically 55/45 for Trump in 2016.

4 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

plz send a link. I love to browse these types of forums with a bag of popcorn on occasion

https://thedonald.win/

or click the link here for the thread from my image 

also this is a good guy to follow: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/5Q4sa6rObtGx/

• Like 1