interesting that wiley is using this word

he knows better than anyone exactly the reasons why it is wise to be careful using words like that, in that exact context, in particular. 

sounds like people should be ready to sound the signal of absolute civility, if idiot king and his chief moron are actually in it for the long haul.

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm sure someone will make a video comp of all her gasping breaths between rants.  That's where most of my focus was drawn.  And the guy pacing around while shuffling papers behind her cracked me up pretty good.  Summoning angels from various foreign countries was a neat curveball.  Usually they're just sent down from heaven, aka "angel country."  But I like that in her universe they fly up from Panama or whatever.  That's special.

Yeah, me too. Hoping for a Ka Baird collabo.

Also, er, burn the witch? Or at least "lock her up"?

Edit: Oh, I see she's Christian. Well, that's alright then.

Edited by IDEM

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

zwwh7zkeldx51.jpg?width=807&auto=webp&s=

I voted democrat in a county that will probably never go Democrat. In 2016 it was 79% Republican, 21% Democrat.... So you can make an argument that my vote is like.... 1/20th the importance of a vote in a swing state. If not lower.

Edited by Brisbot

michigan (deep state plant) judge dismisses trump campaign lawsuit

Judge Cynthia Stephens noted that the lawsuit was filed late Wednesday afternoon, just hours before the last ballots were counted. She also said the defendant, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, was the wrong person to sue because she doesn’t control the logistics of local ballot counting, even if she is the state’s chief election officer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

so looks like it is all up to Nevada? PA, GA, NC look to be going donnie's way. this is stupidly close right now...

Edited by zero

1 minute ago, zero said:

so looks like it is all up to Nevada? PA, GA, NC look to be going donnie's way. this is stupidly close right now...

GA is only off by 12k votes between them and still counting. If anything it will be worthy of a recount? They’re only off by 0.2% between the two of them.

that said I think you’re right it’s up to Nevada...

GA will most likely be drumpf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zero said:

so looks like it is all up to Nevada?

No, why?

this is stupidly close right now...

Some states are just slow in counting, but it's not like it's a race who can count the slowest, even though that's what the media are making it out to be.

12 minutes ago, zero said:

Based on how the counts are going imma gonna say

Trump: NC

Biden: NV, PA

Could go either way: GA

Biden is really gaining in PA and securing lead in NV. GA is very close.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zero said:

hope you didn't get info from the fake news media. real news right here

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, very honest said:

pollsters: "we adjusted for 2016. that's not going to happen again. calm down"

2020: *polls are way off*

Probably better to wait 'til they're finished counting the votes to compare to the polls, but it looks like, as in 2016, most of the polling was pretty accurate.