2 minutes ago, dingformung said:

57933024_Bildschirmfoto2020-11-07um09_49_42.png.bf24ecf547f1ed29d3dd75fb1bc1fe34.png

with the full power of the proletariat behind him, Biden's childlike food doesn't even affrect Marx's balls of steel.  notice also the insurmountable length and girth of that schlong

19 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

428890.jpg

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf

• Haha 1

will do my best not to know who got declared president until i'm done reading capital vol 3

which should take a while because marx was clearly getting paid by the word for this shit, perhaps getting paid double if the word came in the context of a footnote

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

will do my best not to know who got declared president until i'm done reading capital vol 3

which should take a while because marx was clearly getting paid by the word for this shit, perhaps getting paid double if the word came in the context of a footnote

I heard he was only paid for every CAPITAL letter, YKWIS.

• Like 1

an impromptu discussion, as US election results are being counted, between the great journalist, maria ressa, and christopher wiley, who has unique insight into the modern information landscape 

Edited by very honest
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

attention all patriots. rally tomorrow to protest the theft of the presidency. spread the news wide

https://stopthesteal.us/

Apparently Donnie's also started his own "Official election defense fund!", of which 60% might actually be used to eliminate his campaigning debt:

https://www.businessinsider.com/donations-trump-legal-fund-spent-on-paying-off-campaign-debt-2020-11?r=DE&IR=T

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

cant wait for biden to win already so i can go back to having zero positive feelings about him

xjdzjx2jzox51.jpg

karl '5-minute abs' marx

7 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

428890.jpg

if no one is rich then nobody is poor. simples.

in all srsness tho i wonder if internet trolls are gonna immediately start acting like they've been biden bros all along, or if they've accidentally spent the last four years memeing themselves partisan

Edited by Cryptowen