6 minutes ago, zazen said:

Trump is so going to check-out now for the rest of his term. He ain't gonna bother to do shit.

If he's enough of a blatantly apathetic piece of shit, he might lose some supporters. Playing golf while the election gets called is a good start.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zazen said:

Trump is so going to check-out now for the rest of his term. He ain't gonna bother to do shit.

he'll golf as much as possible. which is what he's done for 4 years. 

Former chief executives currently receive an annual pension of $213,600. Today, not only do ex-presidents draw a pension, taxpayers also give them money for post-presidential travel and business expenses like setting up their own office anywhere in the country. “While staff compensation is limited to $150,000 for the first 30 months, then capped at $96,000 per year, there are no limits on the size or location of the office space. And the allowance is open ended.”

costs of secret service are classified but i've read that i's greatly reduced compared to when in office so if trump wants to travel to all his golf courses some of that expense may come out of his pocket. 

I'm curious to see what happens w/his finances in 3 months. Does his deal for trumpTV come together? will deutsche bank come collect what it can? 

it's gonna be a complicated mess and if a billion dollars comes through from putin into some bank for trump i hope it becomes a story. i know if something like that happens it won't be so blatant it will be laundered to fuck and all that.. but i hope some smart reporters are ready to track to dollars moving around.. not to mention the SDNY. they can't wait to rat fuck this piece of shit. 

6 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

My fear is he's going to sabotage as much shit as he possibly can.

he already is. 

also, i expect some resignations. Espy sex of defense is reportedly bailing. sinking ship.. the know what's coming so will probably abandon the orange man to flounder in his insanity. his staff is reportedly telling him lawsuits to challenge the election are pointless. he's going to fire some more inner circle people for telling him the truth.  he'll view it as disloyal. reality is always disloyal to trump's delusions. 

2 hours ago, Squee said:

It's not about that. It's never been about that. It's simply about Trump not being the president after Jan 20 2021.

But yeah, it's gonna be an uphill battle.

Just saw an interview with a female Trump supporter who says that this election has been a fraud. She journalists says, "but there's no evidence of that" and the supporter says, "Doesn't matter".

yeah i guess

also on a side note ur profile pic (no disrespect to you) reminds me of that pedo guy that uploaded images of himself with his face swirled and the eye always normal in the middle

On the Digital Trail | November 2012 | Communications of the ACM

9 minutes ago, ignatius said:

at some point these types will fire their weapon (again). Idk wtf is to protest in arkansas but ok. 

They're just butthurt and they don't know how to do anything else with their big hurty feelings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

They're just butthurt and they don't know how to do anything else with their big hurty feelings.

it's true.. the "fuck your feelings" people are having a really hard time w/feelings right now

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 2

2 hours ago, zazen said:

THAT us the good timeline. The bad is that he does everything in his power to make things worse for Biden.

Btw that does scare

44 minutes ago, Thiefinger said:

ok here we go

That DOES worry me, that he isn't lying about getting the most votes ever. It is insane to me that he got more votes than he did in 2016, before all of the crazy shit.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, milkface said:

yeah i guess

also on a side note ur profile pic (no disrespect to you) reminds me of that pedo guy that uploaded images of himself with his face swirled and the eye always normal in the middle

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve been meaning to change it.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

THAT us the good timeline. The bad is that he does everything in his power to make things worse for Biden.

Btw that does scare

That DOES worry me, that he isn't lying about getting the most votes ever. It is insane to me that he got more votes than he did in 2016, before all of the crazy shit.

There's a reason that conservatives are often called reactionaries. They knew dems would vote anti-Trump so they voted anti-anti-Trump. It's just cause and effect.

• Farnsworth 1

You know, though, one thread I do think worth pulling on is why so many Latino men voted for Trump, especially in Florida.

I also read an article recently that many 2nd-generation Latin American immigrants renounce identifying as "Hispanic" and just choose "White" for e.g. census purposes. That seems really sad to me, reminds me of Black people in the 60s straightening their hair and lightening their skin to appear more white. Which is probably still a thing. I mean, it's still rare to see a Black person with a natural hairstyle in a "professional" setting (props to Trevor Noah for representing that)

This is kind of a heavy-handed, identity politics take, but do you think not having enough strong Latino male figures in popular culture is somewhat to blame?

Anyway, not really my place to comment as a middle class white dude, but I think it bears investigating. I'm 2 beers in now, though, and I don't drink much lately, so it could be that talking.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

There's a reason that conservatives are often called reactionaries. They knew dems would vote anti-Trump so they voted anti-anti-Trump. It's just cause and effect.

One more anti for vote-inception I guess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, milkface said:

yeah i guess

You should have deleted him from Facebook after his crimes.

• Farnsworth 1

I actually feel a bit sorry for Trump.

He's had to watch other world leaders congratulating Biden. That must hurt. Hard. 

Power slips away quickly.

We've heard the allegations of fraud.

But where is the evidence ?

It's like his presidency in miniature, smoke-scenes, misinformation, unsupported sources, mis-leading facts.

He's going to be asking his lawyers to manufacture a case based on what?

8 minutes ago, fumi said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for Trump.

He's had to watch other world leaders congratulating Biden. That must hurt. Hard. 

you're underestimating the power of selective ignorance. in trump's world, he won. and everyone is appalled at the outcome. 

• Like 1