29 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

proves just how biased the system is. why did they only arrest the patriot while dems continue their massive corruption?

Edited by Nebraska
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zero said:

JFC can't twitter just ban his account already? everything he says is getting flagged. 

according to their policies not as long as his tweets are of "clear public interest value", meaning as long as he's still president.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

of course he's also trying to make it look like current progress in getting an approved covid vaccine is all thanks to him and the only reason pfizer/biontech/fda waited to announce it til after the election is to mess with its results. as always it's all about the donald... so unfair!

Edited by jaderpansen

7 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Haven't had time to dig into the legal stuff.

Is there any merit to the PA court case? Saw DJT's legal team is suing PA.

per usual, donald's legal team is a perfect clown car. they are literally showing up at court without the ability to make a relevant or coherent argument. seems to be for show, so he can maintain a base of dupes to sell condos to.

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

kenneth copeland loves biden and even prayed for him. everyone took his maniacal laughter the wrong way. dude even appologized

whenever i see that guy first thought is he looks like a demon from buffy the vampire slayer.. but w/a human mask on over his demon face. 

e3d138e96b8460181a27d79886207e49.jpg

9 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

can't believe nobody else thought of this "idea". it's almost like they'd just succeed from the country. or just create his own jonestown trump state

why not stick them all on an island and let them worship him there? what's the worst that could happen?

oh wait...

spacer.png

• Like 1

more prayer against biden. this time to "smash the delusion of joe biden as our president" from former presidential candidate. i wish GOD just had things happen perfectly the first time around coz now he seems to be having to fix all these mistakes on a regular basis. 

23 hours ago, auxien said:

could be a good trigger for making some headway towards destroying the two party stranglehold. this could be a great thing if so.

nah, if anything it would make it less likely, it would split the right wing vote and the dems would remain in power indefinitely, why would they implement electoral reform then?

19 minutes ago, QBLA said:

The Trumpers that were on my FB page (friends before the election) all migrated to parler.

this is not safe for patriots. it requests users to give a copy of the front and back of their DL and phone number (supposedly for 2 step authentication. but not). also, deleting your account is not as simple as you'd think

i'd suggest newsaxon on teh deepweb and/or bitchute where hate lives free from censorship

• Farnsworth 1

15 hours ago, dingformung said:

Cognitive decline or not, the US won't stop killing thousands of people around the globe because he is president. Maybe these things aren't the president's decision anyway and the really important matters are never decided by elections. In the end the election just decides which elite group is allowed to rule, which saves them the money and ressources of having to fight it out with weapons. Biden was a strong advocate of the Iraq war where the US used nuclear radiation on civilians. A lot of kids now are born with deformities and genetic defects there. I think the US never had a good president. 

US citizens are too sheltered to REALLY get that. We still think we are the benevolent world police, especially conservative who will bring up the few times we were on the right side, and never on the wrong one. One of my best friends will always make that argument as if they are the only conflicts that mattered. Talking to him and his wife, they are great people in terms of being individuals, but they will always bring up the GOOD things the US has done around the globe, and either ignore/forget/ or maybe not even really know or understand why so many countries are wary of the USA.

Basically they are patriots who do their part ignoring the bad stuff, and I have never gotten thru to either of them. They think too highly of the USA to really examine it for themselves

• Like 1