4 minutes ago, dingformung said:

He is a weirdo. He sniffs girls, women, men. He touches people. He likes to poke his finger into the chest of his conversational partner when making a point. A lot of people his age do that. Entering people's personal space can be interpreted as a sign of dominance or as a lack of empathy. Sometimes they don't even notice it. Doesn't mean he's a pedo. He's just a really weird dude, like you have to be if you want to be president. Some less dangerous branch of narcissism than Trump's, I guess

I just think "pedo" is a pretty harsh accusation that requires some more evidence.

ok but he does it to most likely prepubescent girls too which literally means pedo.  i guess if its actually not a sexual thing and is just a weird old dude thing then its not pedo, but its getting close and if someone not in power did it to his daughter he'd have them in guantanamo

• Facepalm 2

not really, man. there is no reason to assume that any sexuality is involved. be concerned if you want, but jumping to conclusions is just that, jumping to conclusions. some people, particularly of biden's generation, are comfortable to break the norm of avoiding such affection. that norm is based in caution of raising such concerns, and those who break it seem to do so because they are willing to bear the scrutiny. they do so for the sake of intending to comfort others, because they seem to think that the norm stands in the way of reassurance, cheer, and comradery that is lacking. 

misguided, maybe. but i just am not convinced of the ugly suggestion. and it really carries a lot of the hallmarks of very ugly smear propaganda.

Edited by very honest

Hair sniffing seems to be a progressive value. Boomers seem to think it's unacceptable more than millennials do.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/12/joe-biden-poll-hair-sniffing-the-cut-yougov.html

A whopping 77 percent of those polled think it is completely unacceptable for a male political candidate to come up behind a woman to sniff her hair. And despite the narrative that older Americans are more likely to excuse behavior like this, 85 percent of Baby Boomers said they think it is completely unacceptable. That’s 15 percent more than millennials.

fc1e465dbcc7882001909b7ea3bb584fe3-Cut-P

• Facepalm 1

LOL Trump has a well established track record of lying, corruption and bigotry. Was friends with actual pedo Jeffrey Epstein, photographed multiple visiting hit creepy parties, so who knows what's gone on there. He's a known adulterer. Basically he's a complete wrongun and it's obvious to everybody.

Biden appears to have sniffed some hair and stayed in some hugs for too long though. Why on Earth did we vote for this man!? Some fucking cretinous opinions around here recently.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

proud boys putsch takes place and rebrands name after gays takeover their former name

Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately.

Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members. Going forward we will now be known as PROUD GOYS. The coup is complete. The grifting leaders have been deposed

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-post-election-proud-boys-meltdown-is-here-and-its-ugly

will be curious if all tattoos need to be updated to reflect the new identity 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

proud boys putsch takes place and rebrands name after gays takeover their former name

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-post-election-proud-boys-meltdown-is-here-and-its-ugly

will be curious if all tattoos need to be updated to reflect the new identity 

meanwhile proud boys founder shoved dildo up his ass to own the libs. #neverforget 

https://imgur.com/a/MQraN

coNGgA5.jpeg

• Burger 1

17 hours ago, ignatius said:

i'll take a benign creep over a narcissist fascist authoritarian sociopathic rapist pedophile moron any day and twice on sunday. trump is a fucking cancer. period. 

Anything is better than fascism. That's what Donald didn't realize when he constantly called him Sleepy Joe, as if being sleepy  is somehow worse than his being a fascist. "Crooked Hillary" was such a better and more effective nickname back in 2016.

I will take a govt that will probably be the personification of get-nothing-done centrism over Authoritarianism, thanks. 

I finally will get to kick back and not really pay attention to politics really until the republican primaries are back, and I'm sure the sequel will be even better than the 2016 original.

The only thing I expect and hope from Biden is to roll back all the changes made since Trump took office. After that I honestly don't expect a thing from Joe and unlike in 2016, I am going to be relieved at what we avoided for the next few years I am sure. Mediocrity has never looked so good!

Edited by Brisbot

6 hours ago, very honest said:

not really, man. there is no reason to assume that any sexuality is involved. be concerned if you want, but jumping to conclusions is just that, jumping to conclusions. some people, particularly of biden's generation, are comfortable to break the norm of avoiding such affection. that norm is based in caution of raising such concerns, and those who break it seem to do so because they are willing to bear the scrutiny. they do so for the sake of intending to comfort others, because they seem to think that the norm stands in the way of reassurance, cheer, and comradery that is lacking. 

misguided, maybe. but i just am not convinced of the ugly suggestion. and it really carries a lot of the hallmarks of very ugly smear propaganda.

"people of biden's generation are just a lot more comfortable breaking the norm of withholding your hands from little girls' chests and smelling their hair than people nowadays"

13 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

"people of biden's generation are just a lot more comfortable breaking the norm of withholding your hands from little girls' chests and smelling their hair than people nowadays"

look man i don't know how many group photos you've taken but shit happens all the time that is not intentional. sometimes an aunt's sideboob is on your arm and sometimes it would be more rude to make big thing out of it so you just have an aunt's sideboob on your arm. it doesn't mean you were molested by your aunt. you seem to be accepting the suggestion that these are deliberate and purposed on sexual pleasure, i don't. you're accepting the suggestion from what is obviously propaganda. it's not investigative journalism. the most generous description of these videos is that they come from immature amateurs. 

as for smelling, i guess i have to repeat what i already said to you - we don't know he was smelling. in fact, we know that in at least many of the cases he was talking to the person's ear. we also know he has a stutter, perhaps he went to say something and then paused. but you want to believe.

shall the civilized world descend into anarchy because you decline to be careful about conclusions?

Edited by very honest

3 minutes ago, very honest said:

shall the civilized world descend into anarchy because you decline to be careful about conclusion?

the civilized world will not descend into anarchy for not making excuses for biden

Just now, cyanobacteria said:

the civilized world will not descend into anarchy for not making excuses for biden

these don't look like political hit jobs to you? where do you think they would come from, if they were? maybe adversarial foreign countries? maybe corrupt political entities? maybe greedy corporate actors? i think you're being used. 

1 hour ago, very honest said:

these don't look like political hit jobs to you? where do you think they would come from, if they were? maybe adversarial foreign countries? maybe corrupt political entities? maybe greedy corporate actors? i think you're being used. 

i think youre a liberal

• Like 1