55 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

That sucker punch is brutal though. Like the guy is clearly an ass, but sucker punching someone just ain't right.

Not to speak of getting a quick kick in when he's already out cold on the floor. But I guess he "had that coming" too. JFC, what the fuck is wrong with people.

4 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Not to speak of getting a quick kick in when he's already out cold on the floor. But I guess he "had that coming" too. JFC, what the fuck is wrong with people.

You can't come into a heated situation like that, act like a jackass, and expect people to respond with unwavering kindness. Non-rhetorical question: what were you expecting? 

The kick was a bit much though, I'll give you that.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

That sucker punch is brutal though. Like the guy is clearly an ass, but sucker punching someone just ain't right.

oh i agree.. it's a brutal sucker punch. that dude was not getting up w/o help and when those 2 dudes  pick him up they are basically dragging him.  

dropping like a dead weight like that and head crashing into the asphalt is awfully dangerous.  head/neck injury. all kinds of bad things can happen. 

it sucks that people don't know how to act. fights and skirmishes and sucker punches.. all that shit inspires retaliation. there's always some opportunist who is capable of doing dirt and sucker punching or worse. this is one of those "fuck around and find out" scenarios. it's just straight up dumb to go out there and push people around and not expect some asshole to practice "unsportsman like conduct".

when i say "had it coming" it's just the obvious result. so maybe the wrong phrase. but he earned it i guess. 

• Like 2

someone got one dirty kick on him when he was down but then he was quickly being defended and helped up and away. they weren't mobbing up on him despite some obviously itching to. reasonable imo.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

You can't come into a heated situation like that, act like a jackass, and expect people to respond with unwavering kindness. Non-rhetorical question: what were you expecting? 

I didn't say anything else.

26 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's just straight up dumb to go out there and push people around and not expect some asshole to practice "unsportsman like conduct".

Yeah this is more what I meant to say.

Anyway I hope the dude is alright but I also hope it left a mark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sweepstakes said:

Sorry (not sorry) but the sucker punch is completely uncalled for. It’s cowardly as fuck. 
The guy deserved to get beat down, but do it proper, so he sees who’s whipping his ass. 

He assaulted the kid first and was continuing his assault. Sucker punch or not it’s well deserved. Where’s this requirement to square up and “be a man” coming from? I don’t get it?

hey guess what actually watch the video he pushes the kid from behind? Why wasn’t he squaring up? 

Pushing someone like that from behind. Seems kinda cowardly. He probably should have tapped the young man on the shoulder to politely have him turn around before he pushed him, make sure the assault is done proper. 

(Said with Love Chen, just strongly disagree).

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chenGOD said:

Sorry (not sorry) but the sucker punch is completely uncalled for. It’s cowardly as fuck. 
The guy deserved to get beat down, but do it proper, so he sees who’s whipping his ass. 

Well, this is what I saw. He shoved a female bystander, who was black, and he was not, which shouldn't matter, but it does, even moreso after the last 4 years and especially after this summer. After getting his fill at the shove-a-libtard buffet, he walked off with a self-satisfied gait, like he was getting ready to go back and brag to his buddies about the (insert-slur-here)s he just showed who was boss. Instead, he got clocked and hit the pavement. I'm sorry (not sorry) but you make a bunch of enemies in a hurry and then turn your back on shit like that, and you can expect someone to do something to your smug ass, cowardly or not. I'm no street fight referee, but right and wrong really feels like splitting hairs here.

• Like 1

Also the rhetoric coming from the far right has increasingly been of the might-makes-right variety, election butthurt aside. Play with fire, get burned. It's problematic to conflate the movement with the individual but that's kinda how cults work, innit

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

He assaulted the kid first and was continuing his assault. Sucker punch or not it’s well deserved. Where’s this requirement to square up and “be a man” coming from? I don’t get it?

hey guess what actually watch the video he pushes the kid from behind? Why wasn’t he squaring up? 

Pushing someone like that from behind. Seems kinda cowardly. 

"there's no such thing as a fair fight" is something i've heard often. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Well, this is what I saw. He shoved a female bystander, who was black, and he was not, which shouldn't matter, but it does, even moreso after the last 4 years and especially after this summer. After getting his fill at the shove-a-libtard buffet, he walked off with a self-satisfied gait, like he was getting ready to go back and brag to his buddies about the (insert-slur-here)s he just showed who was boss. Instead, he got clocked and hit the pavement. I'm sorry (not sorry) but you make a bunch of enemies in a hurry and then turn your back on shit like that, and you can expect someone to do something to your smug ass, cowardly or not. I'm no street fight referee, but right and wrong really feels like splitting hairs here.

Nowhere have I defended the guy. He’s an idiot, probably a racist, and deserves to get his ass beaten. 
Am I asking for too much? Maybe (I’ve been in street brawls - the worst was a fucking Cornish birthday party where neighbouring villages were at the same pub) but I’d like to think the “side” I’m supporting can see the difference between an honourable beat down and cowardice. I expect cowardice from the sad boys and Q Cucks Klan. That’s it. 

44 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Pushing someone like that from behind. Seems kinda cowardly. He probably should have tapped the young man on the shoulder to politely have him turn around before he pushed him, make sure the assault is done proper. 

(Said with Love Chen, just strongly disagree).

Yeah, I expect that type of cowardice from them. Not from us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chenGOD said:
50 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Yeah, I expect that type of cowardice from them. Not from us. 

I’m on the fence about that. On one hand I’d always try to be better, on the other I really believe in treating people as I’ve been treated by them. Actually conflicted here ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I’d like to think the “side” I’m supporting can see the difference between an honourable beat down and cowardice. I expect cowardice from the sad boys and Q Cucks Klan. That’s it. 

Fair, although I will repeat that "they go low, we go high" is what got us 6 GOP-backed SC justices. Maybe the sucker punch was a bit too low - I'm still not 100% convinced, but I've never been in a comparable situation. And, yes, on the other hand I am convinced that Shovey McShoverson is an asshole.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

fuck it.. sucker punch all the proud boys. it's perfectly fine. 

It's clear what they're fighting against, but what are they fighting for?

Is being a proud boy the new Harley for midlife crises?