3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

This psychological phenomenon seems similar to leaving a cult, Scientology for instance. They have invested so much of themselves and their belief system, that admitting they have been deceived is just too much for some, especially if they see it as an affront to their pride, intelligence, they wasted their money, fractured or lost personal relationships, etc etc.

I’ve been saying this for the past few years. For families of cult members, they sometimes resort to staging an intervention with a “deprogrammer”. In this situation, where you have a strong third of the population of America falling victim to this phenomenon, I’m not sure what the solution would be. It’s not like you could throw them all in a sack and kidnap every one of them and tie them to a chair in a hotel room until they are willing to relearn core fundamentals of their own identity. 
Hopefully, it won’t take a catastrophe worse than the one we’re currently experiencing to make these people wake up. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I’ve been saying this for the past few years. For families of cult members, they sometimes resort to staging an intervention with a “deprogrammer”. In this situation, where you have a strong third of the population of America falling victim to this phenomenon, I’m not sure what the solution would be. It’s not like you could throw them all in a sack and kidnap every one of them and tie them to a chair in a hotel room until they are willing to relearn core fundamentals of their own identity. 
Hopefully, it won’t take a catastrophe worse than the one we’re currently experiencing to make these people wake up. 

i started following sarah hightower on twitter after the Qanon thread and podcast links. she's good for this kind of thing. she has a lot to say and has some great rants, sense of humor etc. 

4 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I went into a local grocery store today here in Texas. Last time I was there, maybe 50-60 percent of people were wearing masks... today I would say maybe 20-30%. And yes it is still mandatory, but it's hard to make 2 out of 3 customers do something if they don't want to.

Oh yeah, agreed. Living in south east Texas, being a conservative isn't much different than liking football or watching Nascar or whatever. It is kind of a cultural given, and if you are white, people will assume you are conservative until you tell them otherwise. So not agreeing with the current conservative consensus is frowned upon. I know of incidents where people were laid off because they weren't conservative, even if they could do the job somewhat better than the other guy who is conservative. If you need to lay off a few people, generally liberals were laid off more often in these instances. They prefered to be around like minded co-workers even if they didn't hate or dislike them entirely.

People don't necessarily hate you for being a liberal or a centrist, but they will prefer to not be around you or work with you if the other choice is someone like them. And it will ALWAYS be the elephant in the room on Thanksgiving. I had an excuse not to go this year, but everytime I do when politics is brought up, I am always the stand in for the liberal agenda even if I don't say a word.

one easy solution is to stop being a liberal (;

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

one easy solution is to stop being a liberal (;

and a "faggot"  this story is set at a country music festival in atlanta. david cross grew up in georgia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Epi9I2kW4AEmt85?format=jpg&name=largeEpi9KIiXEAgVDfm?format=jpg&name=large

always knew those red lines had some sinister meaning behind them ?

17 hours ago, nikisoko said:

Wacky times when the Vice President has to flee the country for doing his or her job

he's being controlled by the globalists

EpjjBEiXMAIFaH8?format=jpg&name=large

Outgoing Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he saw no reason for a special counsel to take over the criminal investigation of Hunter Biden, the son of President-elect Joe Biden.

Barr’s statement undercuts President Donald Trump, who has mulled pushing for a special counsel.

Hunter Biden has said the U.S. attorney in Delaware is investigating his taxes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/21/attorney-general-barr-wont-name-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe.html

big T needs to get a special counsel of patriots to investigate bagpipes 

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T needs to get a special counsel of patriots to investigate bagpipes 

sounds like a job for hair dye Rudy and crazy kraken lady. they need to get their own bat mobile or costumes or something.

proof of rampert voter fraud:

Bruce Bartman has been charged with unlawful voting and perjury over allegations that he pretended to be his dead mother to cast a ballot in the November election for President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-election-fraud-pennsylvania-charge-dead-mom-vote-trump-2020-12

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, azatoth said:

Democrats simply cannot wield any power. They are too worried about decorum and not upsetting Republicans for some odd reason. Biden epitomizes this.

Unity over Policy. 

unless there is a progressive whisperer in his cabinet somewhere or someone reminds him of the lessons of "you go low we go high" he'll not get anything done.. even if by some miracle both georgia senate seats go to democrats. 

if that happens then the dems in congress who are gung ho about anything are going to have put a lot of pressure on him and someone is going to have to make really good arguments for seizing the day and using the majority they have instead of relying on some "old boy's (old man's) club" rule of fairness and decorum that the republicans haven't taken part in in 30 years so why bother. 

progressives and many rank and file dems and people of color will hold him accountable. he's not going to get a pass because he isn't trump. that got him the election but it isn't going to get him praise. 

6 hours ago, Echolalia said:

not sure which is longer.. 

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2600/2600-h/2600-h.htm

srsly though i read a chunk of that 'granular election analysis' and it's good.. skimmed a lot of it too.