46 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Republicans Are On Track To Take Back The House In 2022

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-2020-gains-in-the-house-set-them-up-well-for-2022/

shit show. 

That redistricting (gerrymandering) bullshit really screws things up.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

That redistricting (gerrymandering) bullshit really screws things up.

but it's the "greatest country ever given to man by god" 

• Farnsworth 1

11 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Can we cancel the USA? 

I think if we start by cancelling the fox news channel, then the stupidity level in this country may begin to decrease. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, zero said:

I think if we start by cancelling the fox news channel, then the stupidity level in this country may begin to decrease. 

Fox News seems to almost be taking on the role of insurgency, their interests are definitely not the health of American democracy. Fuck the Murdochs, get the fuck out of our country.

• Like 1

The New York state attorney general’s office said on Tuesday it has told the Trump Organization its investigation of the company run by former President Donald Trump is now a criminal probe, not purely civil.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature," spokesman Fabien Levy said in a statement. "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-york-state-probe-trump-organization-is-now-criminal-attorney-general-2021-05-19/

• Like 6

Gotta respect a country where this dude is running for senate.spacer.png

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

rudeboi's son is running for governor of NYC and will be using his dad as "an asset" coz he's not foolish

lol that guy has a giant head with a tiny face attached to it.

• Like 1

Mike Pence’s brother, a Congressman, voted against establishing a January 6 commission to find out who exactly was trying to hang his brother. Gonna be an awkward Thanksgiving.

25 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Did he call it MSDNC? I don't know how they'll ever recover from that cutting blow.

I heard that too. think he said it twice, in fact. hard to tell if he meant that as a diss, or if he was mispronouncing it due to brain no worky.

but what I did learn from that clip is that OAN employs some quite attractive female reporters. I've now learned all about Chanel Rion, thanks to that.

19 minutes ago, zero said:

I heard that too. think he said it twice, in fact. hard to tell if he meant that as a diss, or if he was mispronouncing it due to brain no worky.

but what I did learn from that clip is that OAN employs some quite attractive female reporters. I've now learned all about Chanel Rion, thanks to that.

Pretty sure he meant it as a diss - had to think about what his handlers had told him would be cool and edgy. "It'll be just like when the left calls it 'faux news'" fucking childish playground bullshit which is a hallmark of modern politics sadly (not just modern politics, but more pronounced nowadays).