5 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

The grift is still alive and kicking. Amazing how many people are willing to put their money into this crap.

Can someone ‘shop their heads into this poster? lol

8D91F49C-4F33-4181-BA8D-DFE36603E0D5.jpeg

• Like 3

was glad to hear michigan will look into people committing fraud by making money off election lies

because systematically lying in order to profit is the definition of fraud

like how trump raised hundreds of millions after the election with his stop the count campaign

and what fox does

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/michigan-ag-investigate-bogus-election-fraud-claims-n1273459

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2

Yes, as citizens, let's all fund some ultra-rich d*ckheads and their mega-companies who have no interest whatsoever in actually improving our lives / society for the better.
Such a brilliant idea.
It's a sh*tshow.
Good thing I think is that the governing body (and media? dunno, I don't follow the news all that much) isn't reacting too much on all this.
[sad lol emoticon]
Anyways, let's move on. (forward)

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

CPAC is lit this year

E6BO2mbVcAQbogY?format=jpg&name=large

E583PLoVgAUSeIQ?format=jpg&name=medium

lots to do, buy and MAGA

their obsession with Hillary is like a psycho ex-girlfriend whop won't leave you the fuck alone and move on

On 7/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, Rubin Farr said:

their obsession with Hillary is like a psycho ex-girlfriend whop won't leave you the fuck alone and move on

looks like pelosi

but yeah the hillary/pelosi hate are lame and embarassing tells that reveal one is a duped mark.

Edited by very honest

12 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

"Their obsession" is one lame toilet paper for a merch table in a fooking political conference. Hillary should be in jail is a boomer-tier old meme, a slogan that clearly worked in the TV debate and agitation.

Also your comment is mysogynistic, some ex-girlfriends tend to not move on from their ex-boyfriends because they're not evolutionary adapted to have many partners unlike males. Being "psycho" is a stronger manifestation of a quite natural reaction. Sexual liberation was a disaster.

12 hours ago, very honest said:

looks like pelosi

but yeah the hillary/pelosi hate are lame and embarassing tells the reveal one is a duped mark.

It's quite justified, Hillary/Pelosi are lame and embarassing, maybe too miserable to really hate. They're both shallow bureaucratic drones.

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

this thread needs a classic. 

Trump's description is funny at least (oh no! The US president can't be like that!), Obama's just a standard muttering like all US politicians do, imperialist heroes of our world.

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

LOL CNN, Fox News is a no-no, but CNN, it's totally watchable! (it's one-sided trash)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Amen Lare said:
13 hours ago, very honest said:

looks like pelosi

but yeah the hillary/pelosi hate are lame and embarassing tells the reveal one is a duped mark.

It's quite justified, Hillary/Pelosi are lame and embarassing, maybe too miserable to really hate. They're both shallow bureaucratic drones.

hillary is meh but pelosi is solid. she had a role to play as america contended with an authoritarian and it was a pretty politically complex role to operate and she rose to the occasion.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Amen Lare said:

Trump's description is funny at least (oh no! The US president can't be like that!), Obama's just a standard muttering like all US politicians do, imperialist heroes of our world.

uh, huh.. sure. "funny" .. we're not laughing with him.. we're laughing at him. because he's demented and fucking weird as hell in not good ways. he's an idiot.  don't be disingenuous. or maybe you are being sincere in which case ok sleep well. 

• Like 4

that's like how Murdoch outlets try to spin Trump's insanity as "at least he's authentic!" or "at least he's funny!". nobody needs that shit, you need a capable, responsible leader who knows what he's doing.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 1

I don’t find anything funny about trump in any way. He’s a demented liar, a dangerous narcissist, and a train wreck of a human. 
Now, Steve Martin… that’s a funny guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if you want to do a bit of a deep dive w/regards to trump and evangelicals and the fallwells... the liberty university stuff.. falwell's wife banging the pool boy and how that led to evangelicals endorsing trump..  Gangster Capitalism has an 8 part series about it all on their podcast which is amazing and hilarious. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gangster-capitalism/id1460320573?i=1000523139018

also on stitcher - all the jerry falwell jr. episodes.. 

https://www.stitcher.com/show/gangster-capitalism

55 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Why are teenagers running amok at political rallies?

because when you (i.e. republicans) throw all your chips behind a fake politician who's only goal is to turn everything into one big circus sideshow, then you reap what you sow...or something like that.

8 hours ago, zero said:

circus sideshow

Off topic, but those words will forever be associated with this song for me

Spoiler

On 7/13/2021 at 5:37 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

I don’t find anything funny about trump in any way. He’s a demented liar, a dangerous narcissist, and a train wreck of a human. 

Im not sure if I think trump's funny per se, but I found the whole situation deeply, darkly funny and still do. I would argue that he's probably one of the most unsuitable people in the entire country to lead, on basically every metric that you can think of, so it's absurdly funny to me that muricans made him president.

Then again we've got de pfeffel johnson and I'm not finding that funny, so I think a bit of distance helps

• Like 1