MAGA rally at the capitol part 2

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/capitol-riot-police-maga-rally-b1898256.html

Capitol police brace for new ‘huge’ MAGA protest backing 6 January rioters

Comes as Trump’s former data chief says they plan on ‘going back to the Capitol.’

US Capitol Police said they are aware of a proposed rally that supporters of former president Donald Trump are planning in support of people who were arrested in connection to the insurrection on 6 January.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

If more than 25 people show up, they will need a permit:

https://washingtonpeacecenter.net/permitprocess/

Just now, Rubin Farr said:

If more than 25 people show up, they will need a permit:

https://washingtonpeacecenter.net/permitprocess/

freedumb don't need no permit.  hopefully the capitol police have back up this time. not that it'll be as big as the trump lead rally... but would be nice not to have the capitol stormed and stuff. 

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

freedumb don't need no permit.  hopefully the capitol police have back up this time. not that it'll be as big as the trump lead rally... but would be nice not to have the capitol stormed and stuff. 

Law enforcement will probly establish a perimeter around the Capitol like they did before, and do stringent searches for admittance among protesters for weapons, etc. I’d guess facial recognition maybe, and combing social media for clues.

0F60D6FA-3A1A-4F68-BFA6-23CA87154132.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nebraska said:

big T has been designing a new MAGA hat all weekend long. and you can now buy or win it. a true testament to his presidential legacy and artistic eye

XvbRazi.png

You know some people are smashing that $5K donate button to "win" the MAGAT. Big T may be incompetent at a lot of things, but the art of the grift is not one of those things.

need to get everyone on here to chip in so we can get Rudy G to do a video chat with us. I've got a few questions I'd like to ask him

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/11/rudy-giuliani-cameo-personalized-video-messages

He goes on to say: “If there is an issue you want to discuss or a story you’d like to hear or share with me or a greeting that I can bring to someone that would bring happiness to their day, I would be delighted to do it. It can be arranged. We can talk through the magic of Cameo.”

• Like 1

raffensperger: georgia secretary of state, recorded being pressed by trump to find 10,000 votes for an hour. said he'd testify in the house select committee on january 6th. looks like they're folding in the over-arching election overturn campaign, as it informs intent of trump. the first hearing was with 4 cops who fought on jan 6, and they asked the committee to look into trump. 

here's raffensperger talking about stuff and saying he will testify to the committee

also today, rosen said he would testify. rosen was acting attorney general on january 6th, after barr left. DOJ brass threatened mass exodus in objection to trump attempt to fire rosen and replace him with a weird stooge named clark, who wanted to send a letter to 6 states, saying doj thinks the elections looked tainted, encouraging to reconsider their electors. (with the raffensperger call, trump was threatening raffensperger personally with criminal investigation, by doj.) rosen and other doj executives had to argue for hours with trump and clark, threatening to all resign, kind of like in nixon's saturday night massacre. 

here's that first select committee hearing (did i post it already?), with the cops. no jim jordan or any of the attack dogs, because pelosi said no to 2 of mccarthy's proposed members, and then mccarthy just withdrew them all. then pelosi appointed two republicans herself, cheney and kinzinger. who are among a small group of republicans who stand up against trump's attempt to overturn the election.

also, 4 Capitol Police Officers Have Died by Suicide Since the January 6 Insurrection

Edited by very honest

19 hours ago, zero said:

let's hire Rudy to do a cameo vid singing happy birthday to Richard, and send to him as a 50th b-day present from watmm

I just want to record him saying “play with the balls”

24 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I just want to record him saying “play with the balls”

there's an old story about sylvester stalone during a movie shoot..  between takes he went to his trailer.. still had a live mic on him or the woman in the trailer with him had some kind of on set com device on her and she's giving him a blow job and he says in his stalone voice "come on play with the balls baby" and it was broadcast out to the movie set.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ignatius said:

there's an old story about sylvester stalone during a movie shoot..  between takes he went to his trailer.. still had a live mic on him or the woman in the trailer with him had some kind of on set com device on her and she's giving him a blow job and he says in his stalone voice "come on play with the balls baby" and it was broadcast out to the movie set.  

• Farnsworth 1

On 8/10/2021 at 11:36 PM, Nebraska said:

big T has been designing a new MAGA hat all weekend long. and you can now buy or win it. a true testament to his presidential legacy and artistic eye

XvbRazi.png

I'm really into Donnie's signature

DoualoSkuuuuuyad

On 8/6/2021 at 8:23 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Law enforcement will probly establish a perimeter around the Capitol like they did before, and do stringent searches for admittance among protesters for weapons, etc. I’d guess facial recognition maybe, and combing social media for clues.

0F60D6FA-3A1A-4F68-BFA6-23CA87154132.jpeg

• Haha 1